*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/1901039-Pick-your-Poison
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2021745
an old-school weight gain interactive built around the women of Gotham City
This choice: Poison Ivy, the thorn in Gotham's side!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pick your Poison...

    by: Bobo the Hobo
So, under what circumstance will Poison Ivy find herself gaining weight?

—In Sweltering Summer Swelling, Ivy finds that she is going through a peculiar mutation.

Plants require a few things to survive: water, sunlight, and glucose—more commonly known as sugar. For the past few weeks, Ivy has had an unnatural craving for all things sugary sweet. Hostess cakes, bottled drinks, even just cans of whipped cream will do her. Her mood and energy levels are more dependent on the time of the day now too, so when there’s lots of sun and it’s nice and hot outside, Ivy finds herself in a much more pleasant mood. Ivy sweats out pure sugar water due to the heat, and has to replace it with lots and lots of sugary foods and drinks.

While this is all well and good, Ivy’s more human than plant. How long until all these sugary foods catch up to her pretty green waistline, and she has to change her name to Poison Oak?

—In A Potted Plant, Ivy has been in an accident that has left her bedridden for weeks.

Luckily she has a good friend to count on in Harley Quinn, who is more than happy to take care of her BFF while she recovers. The only problem is that Ivy’s lifestyle is normally filled with lots of running from the police and not getting punched by a guy in a bat costume, and Harley substitutes that with her mama’s special brownie recipe and long nights in front of the television. While Ivy certainly enjoys the company, she can’t help but shake the feeling that Harley might be fattening her up…

But she wouldn’t do that, right?

You have the following choices:

1. Sweltering Summer Swelling

2. A Potted Plant

3. other stories

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/1901039-Pick-your-Poison