*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/1906580-other-stories
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2021745
an old-school weight gain interactive built around the women of Gotham City
This choice: other stories  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

other stories

    by: Unknown
Goddess of the Earth - After months of training her powers and chemicals, Poison Ivy's powers have grown to the point where she manages to take over the entire Earth, becoming a near literal goddess. Now in control of everything and everyone, Ivy is content to just laze around and soak up sun, water, and food. Because of this new lifestyle, her powers aren't the only thing that's growing.

— In Fish and Housecats, Poison Ivy finds herself living on the lamb with her on-again, off-again Harley Quinn.

She and the Clown Princess of Crime are on the outs right now, but a forceful reunion from one Selina Kyle, the Catwoman of Gotham, looking to settle down into a more long-term living solution. She's got enough money to keep the three of them living comfortably. Very comfortably. Ivy doesn't like the idea of Selina living the good life while everyone's at risk, and she really doesn't like the idea getting caught squatting in an old Gotham brownstone!

But at the same time, it's going to be hard reeling Selina and Harley back in from what appears to be an ever-spreading lap of luxury...

You have the following choices:

1. Goddess of the Earth

2. Fish and Housecats

3. Anything else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/1906580-other-stories