*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. The dawn of a new era
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027010-Little-Sister-Takes-Over/cid/1926529-Other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2027010
The youngest in a family learns that she has a talent for hypnotism, and puts it to use.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other

    by: Unknown
Lily was in a quandary as to who she should practice her newly developed skills on ....

Melissa my mom would be a good test subject, she probably would let me practice on her even knowing I am trying to hypnotize her.

Or there was her brothers who probably would just scream at her to get out, they most likely would not even give her the chance .

As Lily was thinking about who she should try her new skill out on, there was a knock on the door, Lily walks over to the front door and opens it, there stood two girl scouts selling cookies door to door.
Lily's eyes lit up, now there is a test subject, Lily thought, she opened the door and invited both girls into the house.

The girls introduced themselves as Beth, the older of the two who was in charge of the selling and collecting of the cookies and money, Beth who is 10 years old and has been in the girl scouts for a couple of years now, was showing Lily all the different cookie flavors that may be purchased ..... and standing behind Beth, holding the boxes of cookies was Charlie, Charlie was 9 years old and this being the first year as a girl scout was following Beth's every move, she would do whatever Beth told her to do.

Lily, after looking over at all the choices of cookies, told Beth that she loved girl scout cookies and offered her a deal ... I will buy several boxes of cookies if you let me try something out on you or both of you, you see I have been trying to learn how to hypnotize people and while I probably can not really do it, I need to practice (knowing full well that you probably CAN do it) on someone and if you agree, you will sell most of your cookies right here and now.

Beth thinks about the offer and ............
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ironic Comment has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027010-Little-Sister-Takes-Over/cid/1926529-Other