*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An odd date, and a Slime Girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/1924306-An-odd-date-and-a-Slime-Girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2027950
A reboot of the "Your Slime Girl Lover" story that was deleted nearly a year ago.
Chapter #1

An odd date, and a Slime Girl

    by: Millinia Nightblade
Dang your "Friends", if you can call them friends at all. They set you up with an unknown girl. You didn't even tell them what kind of girl you like! How could they know what kind of girl you like? It's not like you go around expressing your feelings, as you typically are shy and try not to get involved in women, sadly.

Your friends told you to meet her at the pizza place at 5:30, so you did. You even ordered pizza, but she has yet to show up.

(Dang if being late is a common occurrence than I don't think this relationship will last very long...) you think to yourself.

Suddenly the door opens, and in walks a Slime Girl. She is unlike anything you had ever seen before. (A slime girl...that a completelycommon occurrence...) you lie to yourself.

Suddenly the slime girl looks at you and smiles. She begins to approach you...

What color is she?

Basic Traits of Slime Colors
Red: Red slime girls are typically fiery, and can be quite hyper.
Blue: Blue slime girls are calm and collected, and can sometimes be quite shy.
Green: Green slime girls can become very clingy and attached emotionally
Yellow: Yellow slime girls are typically emotional, but yet can open up well with friends.




You have the following choices:

1. Red

2. Blue

3. Green

4. Yellow

5. More Colors

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Millinia Nightblade (UN: capcom440 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millinia Nightblade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2027950-Your-Slime-Girl-Lover---Rebirth/cid/1924306-An-odd-date-and-a-Slime-Girl