*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Big male Samurott
  2. Veteran Preds
  3. Anthro Pokémon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1988060-A-Big-male-Samurott
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Some burly worker men...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Big male Samurott

    by: kingdomsavior
You finish stacking the last of your boxes for stock tomorrow morning and it is getting late so you really want to go home to your apartment. You are a Machoke just trying to get your full time hours of payment.. Your partner has already turned in for the evening so you're all alone now. Well almost.

Right when you finish stacking, your boss approaches. You might be a Machoke but you fail in comparison to your boss in muscle size and strength. Your boss is a towering Samurott who wears a business suit that his muscles bulge through. He approaches and says "Listen, I need to see you in my office. Think you can do that?"

The look on your boss's face is almost pleading. You tell him....

You have the following choices:

1. "Sure thing sir"

*Noteb*
2. "Sorry but I need to get home."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kingdomsavior (UN: kingdomsavior at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1988060-A-Big-male-Samurott