*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anthro Pokémon
  2. Choose a World!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1929210-Anthro-Pokmon
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Anthro Pokémon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anthro Pokémon

    by: Smuxray
In this world, anthro Pokémon are the advanced, intelligent race in place of humans. They live in a modern society with electronics, cars and big cities, etc. The story will take place in a particular city; decently populated but not among the largest in the world. The culture here is simple and familiar; families live together in houses, parents work while kids go to school. Hidden in the shadows, however, there lurks a hidden society of corruption. Some anthros have discovered that they have the ability to swallow and digest others whole, and have become addicted to the rush of pleasure they get from doing so. They practice vore in secret while the rest of the world lives on, unaware. A few have even banded together to create gangs or clubs for fellow predators- one can pay for a live meal, or to see a lusty female partake in the act, or even volunteer to be eaten themselves. The story will follow an anthro who has become exposed to this lifestyle one way or another as they explore their voracious desires.

So what kind of vorish anthro are you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smuxray (UN: onesickkitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1929210-Anthro-Pokmon