*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Someone else
  2. Dc
  3. Getting ready to rumble!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035551-Wrestling-with-Superheroines/cid/2099623-Someone-else
by Brown
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2035551
You enter a special arena where you're forced to wrestle female superheroines for fame
This choice: Someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Someone else

    by: Brown
One look at all those muscular superpowered heroines in their sexy,flashy costumes and suddenly you were feeling less macho "Suddenly this isn't looking so hot all those heroines,all those powers I wouldn't stand a chance! They'll all massacre me...hmmmmm...except..." It is then you notice the few teenaged girls standing in line looking at all the challengers they were going to face "Let's see Supergirl no she'll melt me with her heat vision in a heart beat,Stargirl no don't know who she is,Kitty Pryde nah she just phases through stuff she's not much of a threat...hey maybe Captain Marvel's younger sister!" You thought looking at the beautiful brown haired girl about sixteen dressed in a red shirt skirt with the lightning bolt symbol on her chest and her long tan legs with yellow boots you never read a single Captain Marvel comic in your life but knew enough about the Marvel Family to know they were about the nicest and courageous group of heroes around so Mary Marvel it was you thought "With her sweet,innocence personality maybe I could trick her somehow into letting me win." Then once the announcer came up to you asking whether you made a decision you pointed straight to Mary Marvel "The World's Mightiest Girl eh? Wow that's new! None of the other guys seem to want to fight her they think she's way too nice and polite it's sickening! You sure up you want to fight her kid? Don't let her innocent looks deceive ya! I've seen her go toe to toe with Supergirl once!" You nod not changing your mind "Yeah positive!" He shrugs "Okay excuse me Miss Marvel("No not you Carol Danvers!" He said to the incredibly tall fierce looking blonde chick standing next to She-Hulk in the corner) the other Marvel girl." He gestured to Mary who curiously walked over to where the two of you stood "Yes you wanted to see me sir?" She said with a gracious smile that would melt any grade school boy's heart you realized the announcer was right this girl was way too darn sweet and nice it was sickening you didn't see how you wouldn't be able to pin her down in a fight "Yeah this kid says he wants to pick you as his opponent in his first wrestling match!" Mary turned her attention to you "Really? Wow I'm actually shocked no one else really wanted to pick me well here's hope that you will succeed!" As she shook your hand you pretend to play along with a charming smile of your own "Yeah you too Mary Marvel shall we get started then?" The announcer shook his head "Not just yet Wonder Woman's in the ring right now beating the crap outta of some poor guy who trash talked her Amazon background and legacy he'll be the fifth person she has sent to the hospital today but until I call your name you two can head into our small training room just down the hall..." He pointed out the way the two of you walked towards it as Mary engaged you in a light conversation asking all about your life you did your best to answer her with a false smile though you kind of found her cute if weren't for her ever cheery personality you would have asked her on a date once you reached the small sparring room the two of you decided one quick sparring match would be good enough until you got ready for the real thing "You any good at wrestling?" She asked you curiously as she removed her shining white cape hanging it on a coatrack leaving only her in her red skirt you could see as she stretched she was wearing flurry hideous pink panties "Sheesh she really is a girly-girl isn't she?" You thought but answered truthfully "Yes I'm one of the best at my school how about you?" She blushed a bit "A little well not in my regular form but as my superpowered self well look at me you think any human wrestler would stand a chance against me? But you seem nice enough so since we're only training I'll make it easy for you I promise not to use any of my powers on you and will give you one chance,only one chance to pin me down deal?" You smile thinking how easy she just made this for you but secretly unknown to you Mary had her fingers crossed behind her back she thanks to the Wisdom of Solomon sensed your true devious intentions but was still willing to give you a fighting fair chance which one of you will come out on top first?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035551-Wrestling-with-Superheroines/cid/2099623-Someone-else