*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3060160-Grab-her-ankle-quickly-and-make-an-attempt-to-g
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2036713
What happens when the women of your office decide to use their feet to take control?
This choice: Grab her ankle quickly and make an attempt to get up and continue fighting!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Grab her ankle quickly and make an attempt to g...

    by: darkjak45
Just as her foot was about to make contact with your face, you grabbed her ankle, stopping her dead. This surprised Denise as she wasn't expecting you to recover so quickly. What was more surprising was that you pulled her leg out from under her, sending her crashing into the ground.

"Ow....!" She winces.

Seeing Denise, the bitch, in pain, brought a big smile to your face. Now was the time to get much needed revenge that was long over due.

"I've dealt with you shit for too long." You said, anger coming to a head. "I'm going to do what you dad should have done with you years ago!" You said, getting up to a kneeling position over her. You punch her in the face and the feeling felt euphoric.

"That's for blackmailing me." You said, punching her again.

"That's for being telling me to kiss your disgusting feet." You said, giving her another.

"That's for being friends with that she-devil!" You said angrier this time.

"And this is for all the times you belittle and mock me!" You said, holding her head and giving one last clean punch to her jaw. Her head hits the ground as you pant from venting.

"No more....." You mutter. You go for one more just for the hell of it, but she grabs your arm and forces it into an arm bar as she forces you back to the ground.

She tightens her hold on your arm as you want to shout from pain from the pressure she's applying. It was like she was trying to tear it off.

You turn back to her to see her face, while bruised, had the angriest look on her face that you've ever seen on her.

"How dare you lay your filthy hands on me!!" She nearly screams at you.

She tugs on your arm again and this time, you heard a crack. You bite your tongue to avoid screaming in pain as her hold only tightens. She wasn't going to be happy until your arm is torn off completely.

But you were done being her punching bag. You were not going to give her the satisfaction of her walking over you anymore.

Pushing yourself back up on your feet just enough, you ram into the wall with her hard. Denise flinches, but doesn't let go of you. So you do it again and again until she finally relents and lets go of you.

You stumble and slink down next to your desk as you hold your arm. Denise was holding her face and shot you an mean look as she got up.

"You've made the biggest mistake of your life, Rob. I'll make damn sure you have nothing left in your miserable life to cherish!" She threatens before walking off.

You just sit there, nursing your arm as her threat sinks in. You already knew this was only going to end bad, but you were fine with it. It had to be done. You sigh and pick yourself up and sit down in your chair.

Throughout the day, people had saw the bruises on Denise and you and asked both of you, respectfully, what happened. Neither of you said what happened. Just stone silence. Even Mitchell came around to asked Denise and you what happened, but she got nothing.

The day soon came to an end and you had went home, but not before going to the doctor for a look at your pulled arm.

You walk through the door and just flop onto the couch.

You know tomorrow that Denise is going to make it hell for you, but you don't care. That bitch finally got what was hers, and you'd do it again if she tries.

But for now, you just relax and unwind.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The next day at work

*Noteb*
2. There's a knock on the door

*Noteb*
3. At night, someone breaks in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3060160-Grab-her-ankle-quickly-and-make-an-attempt-to-g