*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First Contact
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/1972930-First-Contact
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2040471
Tickling in space!
This choice: Make first contact with an alien race  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

First Contact

    by: Carnivore
You decide that making first contact would be the best way to go. Right now, the only alien race humans know about are the Erimosi. It'd be good to know the neighbors, and have a better understanding of who's nearby. Besides, it'd be pretty cool to meet new alien races. "Erin, give me the list of best aliens to make first contact with." You tell your ship AI.

"Of course!" It/she replies happily. "I'll give you an overview of the top four candidates, identified by the Erimosi as best for humans to encounter. The Erimosi gave priority to proximity to Sol system and humanoid appearance. These major priorities were weighted at a ratio of 7:2 against the minor categories of…"

"Alright, alright!" you stop Erin before she goes into excessive detail. "I'll trust that it’s a good list. We're all very grateful to the Erimosi for all their help and guidance, and they haven't steered us wrong yet. Just tell me about these top four aliens."

"Can do, captain!" Erin complies easily. The outlines of four humanoid figures appear on your screen. Mostly humanoid, at least. The first two appear normal, although the outlines appear fuzzy. On further inspection, you notice the second outline has pointed ears at the top of its head, reminiscent of a cat or a dog. The third being is human above the waist, but appears to have a snake-like lower half. And the last one appears to have four arms. All things considered, that's about as close to human as you think you're going to get. Not that you'd know any better.

"These are the Ufu, Yathi, Kichi, and Giglin." Erin tells you, as each silhouette is highlighted in its turn. "Which one do you want to know more about?" Your eyes narrow. A physical outline isn't exactly much to go on, but at least she's giving you the choice of where to start. But which to choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Ufu

2. Yathi

3. Kichi

4. Giglin

5. Others

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carnivore (UN: carnivore318 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2040471-The-Aliens-Feather/cid/1972930-First-Contact