*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Crashing my Corpulence at College
  2. Meeting Mel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/1975853-Crashing-my-Corpulence-at-College
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2041198
follow Mel in her attempts to go from big, to bigger, to biggest!
This choice: I’m moving into my dorm at Stuffington University today—sweet freedom!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Crashing my Corpulence at College

    by: Bobo the Hobo
I mean seriously, have you ever tried to NOT put on weight at college? From what I hear, it's pretty hard. And that's for people who AREN'T trying to break the four-hundred-pound mark.

I spent most of my high school years away at Buttercombe Academy getting fat, coming home only for holidays and summers while I pigged out for pretty much the rest of my time there. Which worked out great for me, because while I didn't have to hear my Mom constantly bitch and moan about how much I was eating, I also developed independence that helped ease the transition into a more "permanent" living arrangement away from my parents. So, go me I guess.

I don't know what I was expecting, but the dorm rooms at Stuffington U weren't very nice. Kinda small. But then again, I guess the people in charge of housing probably just thought I was "too big." Pfft, whatever that meant.

My parents weren't gone five minutes before I flung myself on top of the bed, the springs inside screaming as I forced all of my weight on top of it. They'd helped me move all my stuff in, even if my Mom was super snarky about how "even my clothes were heavy", and the whole ordeal had left everyone (but especially me) totally exhausted. Everything was still packed up, and I was already a couple hundred calories short of having the energy to do much of anything about it at the moment.

I was still dressed in my "please like me I'm new" clothes, but I managed to peel off my big burgundy sweater and fling across the room, landing on the unclaimed bed on the other side. My belly hung out by a wide margin from the tank top I had on under it, even as it sagged under its own weight when standing upright. My fat ass bubbled out from my jeans, meaning that basically my entire lower roll was just out and about for display.

I glance over to the empty bed.

"Hope my roommate doesn't mind a show." I thought to myself, my hands coming to cradle the expansive belly blob in front of me, "She'd better get used to it."

As I wrestled with the decision as to whether or not to remove my pants as well (y'know, getting comfortable and all), I hear my door handle turn...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/1975853-Crashing-my-Corpulence-at-College