*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/1976585-Now-Entering-Amy
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2041198
follow Mel in her attempts to go from big, to bigger, to biggest!
This choice: It's my new roommate—some skinny redhead with big tits...yay?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Now Entering Amy

    by: Bobo the Hobo
So that's how my new roommate meets me--splayed out on the bed fondling my belly blubber.

Admittedly, this was probably going to happen sooner or later, but it's not always best to start with all of that on the table. Especially when all of "that" was about three hundred extra pounds or so. I mean, I like to fondle myself as much as the next obesophile, but there were... boundaries, y'know?

Anyway, back to my roommate. She was your tall, conventionally-pretty type. Bright red hair, freckles with green eyes and really strong features. Tight waist, narrow hips with a big chest. Is it weird that I stared at her chest? I hope not. It's really kind of hard not to.

I mean just... damn.

Look, normally I'm not the kind of girl to just stare at another girl's tits, but they were... stareable. Other than her sweatermelons, this girl was built like a stick. Narrow waist, very slight curvature for her hips, and no ass from what I could see. But then, up top, it was just like "oh, here's where all of my body fat goes!" That's not normal, right?

So I wriggle my way up to a sitting position which, given my rampant obesity, is beginning to become something of an issue. I couldn't really make it over the overbearing swell of my belly rolls, and my own chest was still pounding from the exertion of having to haul myself from Dad's car down the hall to the elevator two or three times. I make a few pathetic attempts at sitting up, but eventually I just kind of roll myself onto my side and push up a few times.

Needless to say, that's a lot of work for big ol' me.

"Hi." I'm a sweaty panting mess by the time I actually make it up, "I'm Melanie Carlyle... call me Mel."

She opened her mouth and replied...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/1976585-Now-Entering-Amy