*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/1982605-The-Grand-Standing-of-Alexis
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2041198
follow Mel in her attempts to go from big, to bigger, to biggest!
This choice: Alexis, skinny girl about my age with no job and lots of disposable income  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Grand Standing of Alexis

    by: ikearct
"He-e-e-ey..." Was the awkward, stuttered response that Alexis had managed to stammer out from the doorway as my rather corpulent frame blocked out most of the light. I grinned, hoping it was less of a smirk and more of a smile, because honestly, that response had already given me a lot of material to utilize against the girl that stood before me.

Yeah, I had responded to a few girls. I guess it was partially my fault, after all, I had kinda accidentally but not really accidentally tapped the "Girls" button on my dating profile... And this one, she was something. Her long, brownish-red hair had only drawn more interest towards her frankly perfect face. Straight white teeth, a decent tan, gorgeous eyes, and subtle dimples? Count me in... I mean, kinda. I guess I kinda like girls. I guess.

ANYWAYS.

She was seriously hot. She was squeezed into a simple blue dress, but it didn't leave much to the imagination. Her breasts were giving off a fair amount of cleavage but still maintaining moderation, her midsection was clearly defined- as in, it was obvious that she worked out and kept her weight down, but not muscular, and her legs... Well, let's just say they weren't too exposed, but... I liked it.


And judging by the way she was giving me the stare-down, I was guessing she was somewhat impressed. Not to be too blunt, but I stopped caring about fashion as soon as I was unable to wear anything that wasn't sweat pants, yoga pants, or super stretchy jeans. Having a fat ass along with a fatter gut, meant most fashionistas couldn't give me a better recommendation than a Muumuu. So my outfit was less impressive than hers.

And while I was somewhat interested in investing into an inevitable relationship, I wasn't averse to a fling. And this girl, Alexis, well... While we had a lot in common, she certainly screamed of a fling. She liked bigger girls, and had a lot of cash. A LOT. And so...

"Hey yourself, cutie. Where do you wanna go? I mean, we probably shouldn't hang out here..." I wobbled an arm towards my current residence. "So, any ideas?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ikearct (UN: ikearct at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/1982605-The-Grand-Standing-of-Alexis