*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One of his friends
  2. A Riolu
  3. Dreaming for tomorrow
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/1981449-One-of-his-friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2042049
Another story I deleted from my writing.com acoount that I decided to bring back
This choice: One of his friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One of his friends

    by: Unknown
"Oh my goodness!" a girl cried out in excitement. "A Riolu!" Damon turned to find where the familiar voice was coming from. It was a pretty brown haired girl with dazzling green eyes. Her long hair was tied back into a ponytail.

Damon instantly recognized her as his long time friend, "Jodi!" Damon exclaimed.

"Okay, I'm going to catch this cute little guy." She said to herself. "Too bad Damon isn't here; he'd of probably wanted to catch it too." The girl looked sad for a moment, before she refocused onto Damon, the Riolu.

"Wait! Jodi, its me Damon! I am here!" you yelled. You dashed forward waving your hands above your head.

"AWWW!" Jodi screeched; she could not understand a word that Damon was saying. "Its attacking! Go Quinn!" She threw her pokeball, and a blue penguin popped out.

"What! No Jodi, its me. I'm not attacking." Damon yelled desperately.

Piplup turned his head curiously at Damon. "How does this Pokemon know my trainer's name? Oh well." Piplup dashed forward and used Peck, like Jodi had just asked it to do. Piplup's beak glowed white and grew longer; it hit Damon in the chest and knocked him back.

"Ugh! That really hurt!" Damon said, rubbing his chest with a paw. "Okay, I have to attack back." He then gulped loudly, realizing that he knew none of his own moves.

"He's still up! Piplup, use peck again!" Jodi yelled, and her Pokemon did as she asked. He ran forward with his long, glowing beak.

"Uh, uh... what do I do?" Damon, in a panic, closed his eyes and crossed his arms in front of his body for protection. His body began to glow orange. When Piplup hit him, Damon could feel the damage he took turn into energy within himself. He needed to discharge it. Focusing the energy into the palm of his left paw, he punched forward, and blasted Piplup in the stomach. Piplup flew back a distance and rolled.

"Ehhh..." Piplup was struggling to stand back up.

"No, Quinn! Use Aqua Ring!" Jodi yelled, and her Piplup did just that. Interlacing rings of water formed from the moisture in the air and surrounded the blue penguin. He glowed slightly, drawing revitalizing energy from the water.

"Uh-oh. I have to do something!" Damon exclaimed. "So I know Counter, but what else?"

"Alright Quinn, use Bubble!" Piplup ran towards Damon, and jumped high into the air. He opened his mouth and spray of shiny bubbles flew towards Damon.

Damon was unable to dodge them. "AWWWW!" He screamed, landing hard onto his back. His limbs felt heavy, and standing back up seemed to difficult.

"Now, go pokeball!" Jodi yelled. She threw it hard and accurately; the pokeball flew towards Damon.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Thedude404 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042049-A-trainer-dreams/cid/1981449-One-of-his-friends