*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Camp Chester
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044984-Adventures-at-Camp-Chester/cid/1991367-Welcome-to-Camp-Chester
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2044984
A summer camp filled with Chesty Anthropomorphic girls
Chapter #1

Welcome to Camp Chester

    by: DSFuchs
Welcome to Camp Chester, where puberty had been very generous.

Camp Chester is a place where young girls with unusually large breasts can feel free and right at home. The minimal size acceptable is DD, where as those with larger breasts, especially natural ones, gain a discount for their stay.

The staff here is well trained and fully capable of handling the group of about 20 teen girls eager to have all the fun this summer can provide. All girls need to weartheir hot orange t-firts with with camp logo on them, which depicts the iconic "twin mounds" mountain line you can see beyond the lake.

You can take part in group activities, take hikes, mingle with and make new friends. Play games, prank each other (touch each other) and fave fun. The possibilities are endless.

Who do you wish to follow
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DSFuchs (UN: dsfuchs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DSFuchs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044984-Adventures-at-Camp-Chester/cid/1991367-Welcome-to-Camp-Chester