*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Camm
  2. And let's begin with a choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2047073-Pictures-are-Worth-a-Thousand-Pleasures/cid/2001103-Camm
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2047073
Camm or an OC you design has discovered that he can create girls with his camera!
This choice: Camm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Camm

    by: FlashWally22
A brown haired boy with brown eyes was walking around the city. He wore a black cap backwards that had a kanji on it that said, 'Black'. He wore a brown shirt and a pair of kakis, he had on a pair of tennis shoes. Around his neck was a camera, it was digital camera that was a cheap store brand but in good condition.

A female voice then said, "You see that right there? That's me, no not the boy, the camera. I'm a camera that was thrown carelessly around. And when a new better camera came out I was thrown away. That boy as you see is my new owner as of six years, while newer and better cameras have been produced he hasn't thrown me away once. He takes care of me so much, I used to provide him with bad shots cause I was upset with my previous master. But, he printed with a little editing and put them in his studio, it made me so appalled that he would display that. So, I decided that if he was going to display any of my work it would be good work. I know I'm a camera and I can't really be talking you, right? Wrong, all things have spirits in shamanism and my name as my true master has called me, Lilian. It's not my brand name, but the name he gave me. You see I was so worn and dirty that when he first picked me up he wash me. So, clean that the sticker was scrubs away, was I upset? Heck yes! But, he was just a kid I guess, and I've always wanted pay him back, but unlike other member of shamanism that can turn into girls for their masters. Like cats, fish, dogs and other things; well since I'm an object I do have the spirit, just not the ability to change shape. But, I can take the images he takes of things and make them real. If only he would take a picture of a girl then I could show my master how much he means to me. Lately the only purpose I have is to take pictures of dogs and scenery, but today my master had a message on his cell phone that he was cheering around for, I just hope it makes him happy, my master Camm."

Camm walked into a building as he then was directed to the fourth floor. He walked into a studio, with several girls in it. Lilian then said, "Oh, yay, master is with women! Maybe he'll take pictures of a few of them with me." A guy came up with glasses and black hair, his eyes were brown. He wore a white button up t-shirt with a pair of brown slacks as he then said, "So, you're the new gofer. Alright, go for coffee, two spots of cream and a sugar." Lilian then yelled with no listening to her, "WHAT! MY MASTER IS NOT A GOFER, HE IS A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER. GET BACK HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY LENSES!"

Camm went to get coffee for the director and was getting all sorts of things for him. When an pair of models then said, "Hey, boy want to take a couple pics?" Camm looked a cute girl his age, she was tanned lightly with brown hair that was long enough to touch the bottom of her back. She wore a black camisole with her b-cup breasts that had a heart shape cut out with a pair of matching frilly panties. Her eyes were brown and she wore light brown eye shadow with pink lipstick. The other one was a couple of years older, but still looked very attractive, probably three years older than Camm. He was 22 and he looked like he was in high school. She had brown eyes as well, with her hair wavy instead of straight. She had brown hair with a bang that was by her right eye, she had dark brown eye shadow with red lip stick. She wore a red bikini that was a pair of triangles and a matching bottom that was only a triangle, which was very daring.

Camm then said, "Yes?" The girl around his age then said with a giggle, "We got a cutie here." The other woman then said, "So, how much do you want to be a photographer?" Camm then said with a stutter, "Uh, well I uh want to be a photographer for a living a-a-actually." Lilian then said, "Oh, master is such a gentlemen as to be complimenting them by starring at their chests." The woman that had just asked him the question, "Oh, a virgin huh?" Camm then said, "Uh." Lilian then said, "Hey! He isn't a virgin, he just hasn't met the right woman yet! My master has standard you know?"

You have the following choices:

1. Part II of original?

*Noteb*
2. Different Option

*Noteb*
3. Hurry and make another start!

*Noteb*
4. Stupid, lets do something else

*Noteb*
5. Something else happens!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2047073-Pictures-are-Worth-a-Thousand-Pleasures/cid/2001103-Camm