*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choosing the Girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058779-Ashs-Fetish-Harem/cid/2039226-Choosing-the-Girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2058779
Ash's secret admirers discover his secret fetishes. GP for additions.
Chapter #1

Choosing the Girls

    by: Ash&Misty
Before you begin, you need at least three choice chapters. First choose the girl(s). Second choose the fetish(es). Finally, choose how the girl(s) find out about the fetish(es), and then you can start the story. Also, you can add more girls and fetishes to the story later if you want. It's not necessary to just stick with the ones you choose at the beginning. You will need to make options for if these new girls and fetishes are added or not.

List of options:

Female Travelling Companions: Girls who traveled with Ash.

Game Girls: Girls originating from the video games that have anime counterparts, and aren't travel companions.

Recurring/Movie Girls: Girls that have had a major appearance in at least two episodes or appeared exclusively in the movies, and aren't travel companions or game girls.

Other Girls: All other girls. The ones that only had a major role in one episode.

Combination: Girls from at least two of the above options.

You have the following choices:

1. Female Travelling Companions

2. Game Girls

3. Recurring/Movie Girls

4. Other Girls

5. Combination

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ash&Misty (UN: ashmisty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ash&Misty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058779-Ashs-Fetish-Harem/cid/2039226-Choosing-the-Girls