*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=O7KnYd4Qk6c
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059619-Gaia-20/cid/2042442-httpswwwyoutubecomwatchvO7KnYd4Qk6c
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2059619
A human works at an extravagant luxury resort for giant anthros. Can he survive?
Chapter #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7KnYd4Qk6c

    by: Unknown
*KSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

The sleep was shot out of my head at the telltale sound of the water slide roaring to life, followed by a beam of light flaring through the window that stung my eyes through their lids. With a tired groan, I rolled out of bed and blearily walked up to the window to see what little I could of the view outside past the red plastic tube. The waves were now turned on and crashing against the sand, and the blustery snowstorm that'd been pounding on the glass dome for two weeks flickered away into a bright blue sky above an an infinite-looking ocean, giving the perfect illusion of a gorgeous beach during the heart of summer.

At least the room saved me a few dollars on an alarm clock.

I opened the wardrobe and pulled out a tall, slim package wrapped in plastic, carrying it with me into the bathroom. After a long shower, a shave, and some hair brushing, I came back out ten minutes later with the bedridden, disheveled me shedded off in favor of somebody good enough to be at a wedding, with a dark black suit, evenly combed hair, and clean skin, but all of that was only half of the trip.

I turned on a light in the wardrobe so I could see my reflection inside. The get up was perfect, but the fire inside wasn't quite burning, yet.

I forced a smile. It came too fast, kind of crooked. "Hello, there, miss. How may I help you, today?"

Nah, too whimsical.

I smiled again, but smaller and softer. "Hello there, miss! How may I help you, today?"

Better...but too next-door neighborish.

"Hello there, miss! How may I help you today?"

Spastic, but getting there...

"Hello, there, miss. How may I help you, today?"

Perfect. Not a single twitch or smirk in sight, and not the least bit forced. I was ready.

...and in time, too, as the red phone let out a ring. I instantly broke character and dove in a mad dash to grab the phone before it rang a second time, and reached so much speed that my back slammed against the wall before I took the phone off its hook.

"Hello, miss Holmes. How're you today?" I greeted, mustering up the same rehearsed voice.

"Howdy. Just fine..." She drawled on the other end with a preoccupied tone. "Y'all ready for the day?"

"Yes, miss! Everything is in perfect order!"

"Good ta hear. Anyways, today I'm gonna have you be workin' in..."

You have the following choices:

1. "...the White Brimstone."

2. "...the Diamond Mines!"

3. "...the Glass Tornado!"

4. "...the casino!"

5. Something else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheCrimsonFreak has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2059619-Gaia-20/cid/2042442-httpswwwyoutubecomwatchvO7KnYd4Qk6c