*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067907-Shrunken-Scenarios/cid/2072374-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2067907
You shrink in a crazy scenario, will you survive/grow back?
Chapter #1

Start

    by: Will Soon Awaken
You randomly shrink and you are forced to get help...

At your boss's office. You work as an assistant for Ms. Linda. A short, brunette who is a true bitch. One day you go into her office to talk to her about an idea you had to track training into an organized excel file when you realize she is not there yet. However, your head goes dizzy and you end up stumbling to her computer desk to use as a support. The room seems to be growing bigger around you while spinning at the same time. You sprawl out onto the desk and make a weak moan for help that goes unheard. By the time the dizziness stops, you realize you are lying on a flat surface. Looking up and around, you realize you are shrunk to _______ on your boss's desk! The office is like a new world to you now and you will need Ms. Linda's help to survive in this big, big world.

____________________________________________________________________________ ________________

You live in a neighborhood that has a pool. It is a particularly hot, summer day. Your A/C isn't working and the repairman won't be there until tomorrow. Of course it's your day off for the next two days and you can't even much stay in your own house without suffering heat stroke with all your fans on full blast. Instead, you decide to cool off at the neighborhood pool. You go through the fence with your key to see that there is a lifeguard who looks to be anywhere from 16 to 18 on an elevated chair. You see a red-headed woman in her early twenties, around your age, resting on her stomach on a lawn chair in her purple bikini. You are about to pick out a lawn chair when suddenly the world starts to rapidly grow around you. It doesn't take long for you to realize that you're actually shrinking!

____________________________________________________________________________ _________________

Same concept as above. You instead decide to drive to the beach. For right now the beach is almost completely empty besides a life guard station just a couple hundred yards away. Realizing you forgot to bring a towel to use to lay on top of the sand, you contemplate walking up to the stores to get one before you suddenly start to shrink to a insignificant size. Unfortunately for you, the beach is starting to populate. Although this may be a blessing if you are trying to get help, but can anyone distinguish you from the grains of sand?

____________________________________________________________________________ _________________

You are in your early twenties and still live at home with your mom, Tracy. She's in her mid forties with a slightly thick build and although she retains beauty she is getting older. She nags you a good amount even though you do have a job and you're just waiting for that pay raise so you can finally move out. You also have your eighteen year old sister, Vicki, who can seem to do no wrong in the eyes of your mother. You don't talk to her that much anymore and mostly steer clear as she can be a bitch sometimes.

On this night, your mom is out with some friends while your sister is in the living room babysitting two girls; Haley, 10 and Marcy, 7. You end up randomly shrinking while you are in your room playing video games. Now you need to go get help.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Will Soon Awaken (UN: orr4eva1313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Will Soon Awaken has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067907-Shrunken-Scenarios/cid/2072374-Start