*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pool Relaxation
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067907-Shrunken-Scenarios/cid/2086840-Pool-Relaxation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2067907
You shrink in a crazy scenario, will you survive/grow back?
This choice: You shrink at the local pool.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pool Relaxation

    by: Will Soon Awaken
In a panic, you run under the cover of a lawn chair. Just by being next to one of the thick support bars under the chair, you could tell that you were about an inch tall, maybe less. The pool complex stretched for miles on end from any given direction and the pool itself is like an ocean to you. What are you going to do? People don't just shrink! This is impossible, you don't even know if the doctors would know how to fix you but one thing for certain is you don't want to be stuck at this size without trying to find a way to get help or get even smaller if you wait!

You have options around the pool even though it will require you to leave the shade of under this chair and into the oppressive sun for a long journey.

There's the red-headed woman, around 18 or 20 years old laying on her stomach, she's the closest one so she makes sense to go to right now. There's the teen life guard on her elevated chair, she's a lifeguard, it's her job to help you! Then across the other side of the pool is that mother and her kid, the advantage of going there is the mother is on a lower chair that touches the ground allowing you to get to her easily. Then there is the kid in the sand box. Maybe you can run in front of her while she's playing and she'll see you and get you to an adult for help.

You decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Head for the red-head.

2. Go for the lifeguard.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Will Soon Awaken (UN: orr4eva1313 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Will Soon Awaken has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2067907-Shrunken-Scenarios/cid/2086840-Pool-Relaxation