*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty/cid/WR878M4DH-And-then-theres-the-intended-consequences
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2069009
A beautification GTS interactive that's all about nice girls growing into sexual goddesses
This choice: Meanwhile, back at the mansion...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

...And then there's the intended consequences...

    by: Morgenstern
Hannah's toe touched the keyboard.

[enter]

Hannah gasped in near agony as she was struck by shocking cold like she'd jumped off an iceberg into the Arctic sea! Frigid fire danced over her body as her not-quite-instant transformation amplified her skin's sensitivity to wildly inhuman levels along with all her other senses. Even as her strength, toughness, and stamina blossomed into a fair approximation of infinity, her mind ...unfolded?... into a vast intellectual engine processing the ludicrous sensory overload into pure superhuman bliss.

"Fuck me," She grunted rhetorically, eyes still squinched shut.

"My pleasure, Missy," a male voice answered huskily. Her mind extracted an instinctual sort of knowing from the cacophony gathered by impossibly enhanced hearing from more than 50 miles in every direction. From the rich masculine timbre and easy confidence of those words, she guessed Liam had gotten some upgrades too.

Even her new supreme poise was shaken as he drove a formidably thick 10" dick deep into her core without preamble or hesitation. His thrusting penis revealed her new sensitivity absolutely extended to her inner folds! Superhuman nerve clusters gave her the impression he'd rammed a 10-foot telephone pole into her eager pussy. A telephone pole was on fire!

Her back arched and her head snapped back in fiery orgasmic release, sending a wave of her juices flowing down to douse his flaming pole. Their shared breathless gasps echoed faintly in her room, now a private suite in a substantially larger Grant Mansion. Hannah marveled that she could still make such subtle observations while enjoying one orgasmic peak after another from Liam's fierce pumping inside her dripping hole.

From the depth of his repeated penetration, her passive super-awareness determined she'd shrunk, from 8-foot-something to a dainty 6'10", a change that had concentrated rather than diminishing her better-than-anyone-anywhere sexuality. She was simply hotter than ever. In particular, her breasts had hardly lost any volume at all. Now that her skin could ignore a 50-megaton bomb going off while she hugged it, Hannah's outrageous endowments became inhumanly perky. Her breasts didn't just defy gravity... They bullied Gravity! They tapped a 'kick me' sign on Gravity's back and stuffed Gravity in a gym locker until Gravity timidly released its grip on the rest of her body... Lifted by her surging libido, Hannah floated upwards from the bed! Draped over her silken flesh, her lover squeaked in alarm as he was carried into the air with her.

Hannah gracefully entwined her long legs with his while dragging his torso over her breasts, planning to snatch a quick kiss during the pause in the pounding. He retaliated by fondling said breasts with a level of expertise that set her whole body shivering as if reminding her he knew how to play her like a musical instrument. She opened her eyes at last.

It wasn't Liam.

The crystalline clarity of all her memories sorted through every person she'd ever met to provide the answer before she could even ask the question of who it was that had been fucking her with such manly assurance. But the answer still made no sense.

"Morgan?"

"Yeah, Missy?" he answered gently, not understanding her real question.

"Morgan Brennan?" She asked again, still baffled herself. How was he...? They'd- God, they'd barely even spoken. He was just someone she'd had a few college classes with. Three years her junior, but really smart. And cute. She'd had a serious crush on him. But she'd been too shy to pursue him. The one that got away.

Sensing her confusion, he carefully leveled himself up to put some speaking distance between their faces. "What is it, Missy? Other than the fact we're flying... he looked down to the bed below, trying to make light of the impossible. Actually, he was taking it unbelievably well.

Hannah followed his eyes down and gasped, realizing the sense of weightlessness she was enjoying was more than just a sense. Her eyebrows furrowed cutely as she willed herself to sink back towards the bed.

It was surprisingly easy, instinctive like all her other new abilities.

Settling back on the bed, Hannah looked again to Morgan. "Where's Liam?"

"I'd assume your brother's in his rooms. Trying to listen in on us like usual, probably."

"Adopted brother." Heather clarified reflexively. She would never have made out with him otherwise.

"No-ooo? He's not adopted. I specifically remember your mother telling me a weird story about when she had him. She said it was such a relief when she had you later."

"Later?! I'm two years older than Liam!"

He tilted his head to the side, trying to guess what was wrong. "Did you bonk your head on the ceiling? He's twenty-one. Nineteen is still less than twenty-one, even for girls that fly."

Hannah closed her gaping mouth with a faint 'clomp'. Liam's email had changed... not everything. But more than she'd imagined it could. She was still the sexiest woman in the world. Only she was also nineteen again? Maybe with a hot boyfriend who used to be the one that got away? Ok, that one made sense, she admitted. She doubted the Hannah Grant from this new story had a problem with confidence.

She gently pushed Moragan off of her. He didn't resist, but he looked a little hurt.

"Morgan. I have to tell you something. ...I'm. ...I'm not your Hannah."

He drew back slightly. "You mean what? Like you're an imposter?" He was used to being patient with her and with strange things happening around her.

"Yes? No. More like..." She reached for a metaphor and found one immediately. "I'm like a traveler. From somewhere else."

"Oh. My. God. Is this some multiversal shit? I knew all those movies were just propaganda to prepare us for-" he burst into giggles, unable to keep a straight face while the horror at him being a conspiracy theory nutter had filled her expression. She started laughing with him. Somehow he knew her so well. But he was also waiting for her to explain.

"Not exactly. But, I remember growing up somewhere else. And that means I don't remember us." Hannah suddenly wanted to know everything about them, as a couple.

"So, um, flying. That's you? Not... my Hannah?"

"No... That's new to me too. All of this-" she ran her hands down her naked body. "All of this is pretty new to me too. Where I'm from... I'm ordinary. I mean, I'm a model, but nothing like- This." The confusion and chaos of her day finally hit her full force and even with enhanced intelligence, it was crushing to realize her life as she knew it was gone. Her family were strangers with familiar faces. But as Morgan suggested, she was the imposter.

He reached out, gently caressing her cheek. "Are you lost? Are you staying? ...Are you ok?"

She could get hit by a freight train without getting a bruise, but his kindness hit her harder. Hannah surged across the bed to sweep him into her arms, hugging him tight as tears began to roll.

A few minutes later the sobs stopped. She'd cried herself out. The whole time the back of her head kept turning over the problem (and maybe admiring what a stud Morgan was). It all came down to the email. She needed to know more about it if she was going to take back control of her life.

First off, what had she done by letting Liam type in a complaint?

She pulled away from Morgan's embrace, pausing before they fully separated.

"I'm... This is embarrassing. I need to check something but I'm still hornier than I've ever been in my life. Would you mind? Help me take the edge off?"

Morgan laughed softy, reaching out and massaging her neck in a way that made her body go slack and nearly made her drool. "You are different. I don't think anyone has said 'no' to Hannah in years. You ask like they have a choice."

Sitting at the side of the bed, she easily tugged her massive wood desk over to the bedside with one hand. Mogan's hands continued to work wonders on her. Then he licked her ear.

"Jesus," She grunted, pleasure oozing through her. "I'm not sure if that's helping or not. How long have we been-?"

"Pretty much every day since your 18th birthday. You're kind of insatiable. But One can only try." His voice dripped with mock chivalry.

"You're so polite. You mean I'm built to fuck." she looked at him suggestively.

"Not when we met. You were still a skinny geek that summer."

Something clicked in Hannah's brain. She remembered them meeting in college but the story had changed. She was younger for some reason and he'd become her boyfriend before she'd blossomed into God's Gift to Fucking.

"High school sweethearts?" She asked, suspicion brewing.

"That is so weird, you not remembering us. Mostly. I'm a year older, so I had to wait a year. But your mom was super cool about it. She's always been on 'our side'."

"I'm sure. It's just like her and my dad." That couldn't be a coincidence.

She finally turned her attention to her laptop.

What. The. Fuck?

A new window had popped up, obscuring Liam's complaint.

Warning. Trial version 00.1.30.
You have 3 requests remaining.
Please achieve serenity soon or upgrade to Trinity-Complete release.

Fatech Serenity Amplifier. Trial version by Raelyn Ashley, Coderight XXXX-XX-XXXXX.


Three requests!?! She had only three tries left to get her life -her family- back? Preferably while keeping the body of a horny Aphrodite and whatever the hell these new powers were. Shit. Shit-shit-shit.

The last line was unreadable to most people, but Hannah's wasn't most people. And it was more stunning than the revelation the email had limited uses.

Fatech Serenity Amplifier. Trial version by Raelyn Ashley, Coderight XXXX-XX-XXXXX.

She immediately thought of the quiet, bookish redhead who had gotten her through school, shared her every secret, and never stopped trying to kill other people's sadness.

Raelyn Ashley was her best friend.

You have the following choices:

1. Redheads. Gotta love them

*Noteb*
2. Liam interrupts. Silly boy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morgenstern (UN: morgenstern11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sowega Returns has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty/cid/WR878M4DH-And-then-theres-the-intended-consequences