*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it all begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty/cid/2076592-How-it-all-begins
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2069009
A beautification GTS interactive that's all about nice girls growing into sexual goddesses
Chapter #1

How it all begins...

    by: Sowega Returns
Choose your story:

16 year-old Suzy has a huge crush on Todd. There's just one problem. Todd is a lovable, nerdy highschooler that only seems to have eyes for girls that are clearly out of his league. And Suzy is anything but. At 5'2", devoid of curves, and with a head of messy, dirty-blond hair, Suzy feels more like a 12 year-old than a girl who just had her sweet 16 birthday party. Despite the two being best friends, Suzy can't seem to get Todd's attention and he seems oblivious to her huge crush on him. One night Suzy wishes she could be beautiful--more like those girls Todd always fantasizes about. A shooting star flies by and Suzy soon finds her wish comes true but gets more than she bargained for.

In this story puberty finally hits Suzy with a vengeance as she begins developing rapidly. She is loving her growth, excited that her body is finally maturing. It almost seems as if she is becoming prettier and prettier each day. Every morning she looks in the mirror and smiles at the changes she is going through; like a dream come true, she finally catches Todd's eye. Now more than content, Suzy assumes her body's growth will probably run its course. But it seems to have other plans as she continues to grow and mature with no end in sight. Before long she is catching the eyes of several other boys at school as well, which creates complications for her and Todd's relationship. Suzy soon finds herself pleading with her body to stop growing but to no avail. She just keeps growing sexier and sexier, becoming the school's walking wet dream. And still Suzy's prayers go unheard as her body grows...

*********

You are Lacy, a 24 year-old scientist with a body to die for; something you have generally come to regret because you are an introvert and your beauty attracts more attention than you care to receive. But at 5'11", with long legs, alluring hips, a tight little tummy, a pretty face framed by lush, dark, brown hair, and the crowning jewels of your body--massive, perky E-cups--it was not hard to understand why you caught everyone's attention everywhere you went. Just once, you wish you could meet a nice guy who liked you for the person you are. They always seem to be blinded by your beauty, either devolving into blabbering, nervous idiots around you or arrogantly treating you like some sexual prize to be won. You know other girls would kill to have your body but you silently wished you could have grown up average looking instead of being blessed with the body of some kind of model or pornstar. Now you just avoid relationships as much as possible and pour all of your time and energy into your science projects. God forbid someone actually noticed you had a brain and a personality. You work for Future Labs where, for months, you have felt like you've been on the verge of a scientific break through--creating a formula that will enhance the DNA of produce, for faster growing, healthier strands of the world's fruits and veggies.

Then the accident happens. While testing formula #287, you accidentally shatter a vial which spills the formula across your body. Quickly you rush to the showers to wash it off. It rinses away and breathing a sigh of relief you go back to work, not the slightest bit worried. But the next morning, something feels a bit off. After seeing yourself in the mirror you soon grab your face in horror. No one knows your body better than you do. Perhaps unoticeable to others, but you're certain your breasts look slightly larger than yesterday, your waist slightly more toned, your skin a bit smoother and your eyes a tad more sparkly... Uh oh.


****

You are Scott, a super smart freshman in highschool who has a very close relationship with your 18 year-old sister, Rae. You've always felt bad for Rae who is now a senior in highschool. She's a sweet girl but God definitely didn't bless her in the looks department. As a result, she's never even had a boyfriend or been on a date. You can't stand seeing her depressed, feeling as if she has been robbed of the quintessential highschool experience. You can see it in her eyes--she wished she could have been one of the pretty, popular girls in school. Feeling bad for your sis, you create a serum supposed to enhance someone's beauty and give it to her. When it works, Rae is overjoyed and she soon comes back to you for a second shot. She is loving her growth and her desire to be beautiful seems to be insatiable. Soon she comes asking for even more serum...

You have the following choices:

1. Suzy the Highschooler

2. Lacy the Hot Scientist

3. Scott and his sister Rae

4. More girls, more stories!

5. More girls, more stories!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sowega Returns (UN: sowegareturns at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sowega Returns has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty/cid/2076592-How-it-all-begins