*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Faced with a Horse's Ass
  2. The Hideout
  3. Bad News
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104856-Faced-with-a-Horses-Ass
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Check out the stables.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Faced with a Horse's Ass

    by: SquashedFlat
Butterscotch, Roxxie's colossal horse, was one of the most deadly weapons at the kangeroo's disposal. If Texas could find a way to lock her in her stables, that would go a long way to leveling the playing field. The weasel nodded to herself and headed forwards to the stables, flattening herself against the wall and cautiously peering around the stable doors.

Looking inside, Texas was treated first and foremost to a perfect view of the horse's massive, sweaty, filth-stained ass, pointed right at her and on full display. The weasel froze, certain that she had just stumbled into a trap, until she heard the faint snoring sounds coming from the horse. Butterscotch was fast asleep.

Unable to believe her luck, the sheriff grinned widely and stepped into the stables, looking for a study plank to block the doors with while the horse was out cold. Unfortunately, just as she did so, the sleeping Butterscotch lifted her tail.

Before Texas could react, a gaseous eruption blasted out of the horse's ass and hit Texas like a brick wall, sending her hat flying out of the stables and spraying her with the toxic fumes and horse-sweat. The weasel gagged and coughed while horse flatulence clung to her clothes and fur like a manure perfume, filling her nose with the ungodly smell. She fell to her knees, gasping noisily for fresh air, but only got more horse farts as a second blast rolled out not long after the first, the force knocking her onto her butt and the smell leaving her in a helpless daze. While the sheriff whimpered and gagged in disgust from the ground, the horse slowly began to stir, her rest having been disturbed by the noisy sounds of distress.

You have the following choices:

1. Butterscotch wakes up!

2. The horse goes back to sleep.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SquashedFlat (UN: wolfbro225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquashedFlat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104856-Faced-with-a-Horses-Ass