*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Hideout
  2. Bad News
  3. Sunrise
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104853-The-Hideout
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Go to Roxxie's old hideout  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Hideout

    by: SquashedFlat
"It's still early, an' the gold carriage doesn't move until midday. Ah reckon if ah'm fast, ah can catch her at her den before she saddles up, and have her behind bars before they've finished loading the carriage." The weasel says, grabbing her hat and putting it on, then pausing as she walked to the door. "But just in case... you'd better be on that carriage." The weasel walked out to get her horse. Behind her, April sighed worriedly.

"Can do, sheriff... Stay safe."

~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, Texas arrived at the outskirts of Roxxie's hideout, a large, battered shack with an even larger barn nearby, meant to be a stable for Butterscotch. Looking around, the weasel could see the telltale signs of lights in the windows, as well as exceptionally large hoofprints leading to the stables, each one as big as her torso.

"Right... Roxxie in the shack, Butterscotch in the stables." She muttered to herself, dismounting and starting to creep forwards, planning out her approach.

You have the following choices:

1. Kick down the front door!

2. Sneak around the back and look for another entrance.

3. Check out the stables.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SquashedFlat (UN: wolfbro225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquashedFlat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104853-The-Hideout