*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Resist arrest!
  2. Not A Good Start To The Day
  3. Sunrise
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104892-Resist-arrest
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Resist arrest!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Resist arrest!

    by: SquashedFlat
With a heavy sigh, Texas shook her head and held out her hands to be cuffed, causing both the thugs to grin.

"Alright girls, ya got me... Though ah just want to say- OH LORD WHAT'S THAT BEHIND YA??" The thugs blinked, spinning around stupidly, and Texas grabbed an umbrella stand by the door, smashing it over the closest one's head. The girl collapsed, shattered pottery falling all around her, but before the other thug could turn around, Texas grabbed the unconcious girl's gun and pointed it at her.

"Ah wouldn't move if ah were you. Now why don't ya just go an' lock yerself in one o' my cells, save me the trouble." The weasel said with a smirk. In front of her, the mayor's thug snarled.

"You think you can survive this, sheriff? The mayor'll take you down, and your little deputy too! You're both gonna be on permanent latrine duty in jail! Besides... we didn't come alone..." The thug grins as the back door bursts open, and more of the mayor's cronies poured in, firing a few shots at the sheriff. Texas instantly dived out the front window to avoid the hail of gunfire, then sprinted off into the dusty morning daylight, leaving angry shouts behind her. She had escaped for now, but she needed a plan...

You have the following choices:

1. Head straight for the mayor's office and take her down!

2. Hunker down and stay out of sight.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SquashedFlat (UN: wolfbro225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquashedFlat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104892-Resist-arrest