*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jiao
  2. A few more girls
  3. Girls to choose from
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2116574-Jiao
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2077548
Asian girls get diapered
This choice: Jiao  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jiao

    by: karlmarx700
"Jiao, you don't have to wear these. I'm the one with bladder problems, not you." Yun said.
Yun looked at her younger sister, who was clearly wearing a diaper under her pants. Yun was wearing a diaper too, but tried to conceal it with a long skirt that went down past her knees.
"Yun, we always stick together! You catch enough problems when people find out about your... problem." Jiao said.
She held Yun's hand.
"Yun, I'm standing with you on this one. If diapers are your problem, they're my problem too. Come on, you said yesterday you wouldn't feel so bad about needing them if I also wore them." Jiao said.
Yun cringed a little. She hated hearing the word "diaper". But it was true, knowing Jiao wore them too did make her feel better about needing them. She sighed.
"All right, Jiao, if you really want to go through with this I won't stop you." She said, a small, warm smile forming n her face.
"Yeah! I knew this would make you feel better!" Jiao said, giving her older sister a hug.
"Good, now come on. We need to get moving." Yun said.

What did the girls have to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pick up some groceries

*Noteb*
2. Get to school

*Noteb*
3. Housework Chores

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2116574-Jiao