*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2138697-Be-lazy-and-stay-in-your-wet-diaper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2082084
Story about a strange family with psychic powers. Incest and diapers are involved.
This choice: Be lazy and stay in your wet diaper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Be lazy and stay in your wet diaper

    by: karlmarx700
You wanted to get your work done, so you decided to let it stay wet for a while. Sitting in your soggy diaper wasn't pleasant, but you didn't want to stop and ask Mom to change you when you were in the middle of your studies. You just wanted to get this dumb work over with so you could goof off.

After a while, when you were almost finished, you started to feel itchy in your diaper area. You hastened your work and quickly wrapped up. You scratched your private area through your thick diaper.
"Maybe this wasn't such a great idea..." You thought in your head.
You got up and went to go find your mother. She wanted to change your diaper whenever you had an accident since she thought you didn't put it on right when you did it yourself. You found her exercising in the basement wearing her blue sports bra and matching blue sweat pants.
"Jenny? Is something wrong?" Mom asked.
"Yeah, I need a change." You said.
Mom followed you upstairs to the bathroom, where you laid down on the changing mat. Mom telekinetically removed your soggy diaper and saw a rash beginning to form.
"Oh, Jenny, how long were you in this one?" Mom asked.
"I don't know... I just wanted to finish my school work first." You said.
Mom sighed.
"All right, I'll get some ointment." She said.
Mom went in the cupboard to get some ointment. She gently rubbed it on your diaper area. It quickly soothed the itchiness, and would take away your rash in about half an hour. The sensation of your mother rubbing your naked groin felt very good... and a bit naughty.
"There we go, honey. That should make you feel better." Mom said.

You have the following choices:

1. Ask Mom to rub your crotch some more

*Noteb*
2. Let Mom diaper you as normal

3. Give Mom a hug, try to get cuddly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2138697-Be-lazy-and-stay-in-your-wet-diaper