*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. vs Helen
  2. The Roster
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2184273-vs-Helen
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2090891
The Pint Puncher works to save the day from dangerous animals. But can he save himself?
This choice: Helen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

vs Helen

    by: nobody495
It's a calm day in the city, several citizens are performing various transactions at a bank. A pair of security guards are leaning against a far wall, watching over the crowd, when they suddenly hear loud thumbs outside. One of the guards hold their ear up to the wall, trying to determine what the thumping was. The guard stumbles back in shock when he realizes the thumping is replaced by some sort of gurgling, he knows what's out there.

"UUUUURRRRRRP!" A loud belch sounds from behind the wall, a smelly force breaks through the wall. The guard listening in manages to dip away from the attack in time, but the other guard is shot forward by the force of the belch before losing consciousness on the floor. Everyone in the bank looks at the source of the sound of the shocked. That shock turns into terror as they spot a hippo, the size of a van, on the other side of the hole in the wall. This is Helen, a hippo seeking to dominate the human race by acquiring as much money as possible. She wears purple pantie and a hot pink tank top, and lightly taps her belly, bearing a triumphant smirk. She's also holding a sack with a dollar sign on it. Everyone inside the bank except for those behind the counters run, while the bankers are stuck on their side of the bank. Helen marches up to one of the bankers, each step sending jiggles across her stomach and butt. She stands before the cowering banker, dropping the sack in front of them. "If ya know to fear me, ya know why I'm here." The bankers only shake in place out of fear. Helen rolls her eyes and hops up, placing her butt on the counter, facing them. The bankers jump in fear and scurry to get the money.

Helen sits there, proud of how smoothly her operation's going, when she hears something zipping through the air. She hops of the counter and faces the hole she created, arms crossed. Just as she expected, one boy wearing white spandex, a blue cape, and a white wrestler mask flies before the hole, covering his nose as he walks through, glaring at Helen, the hippo returning the glare.

"I thought I smelled you around here," the hero known as the Pint Puncher says, removing a hand from his nose.

"You're gonna be smellin' a lot more if you stand between me and the green." The Pint Puncher takes a fighting stance.

"Go ahead and try." Helen pops her knuckles, and gets ready to wail on the boy.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2184273-vs-Helen