*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Roster
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2184110-The-Roster
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2090891
The Pint Puncher works to save the day from dangerous animals. But can he save himself?
Chapter #1

The Roster

    by: nobody495
Before we start the Pint Puncher's battle, let's decide on who he fights.

Borris: a fat boar the size of a truck. When he received super powers, he suddenly felt extremely hungry. In his rush to get any food, he found he could draw in air to suck up food. The air he created was strong enough to lift a truck off of its tires, while he himself could swallow half a car whole. This made people scared of him. they try to stop him, but that only made him mad. They were stopping him from eating. He decided he'd just eat anyone that tried to stop him from eating. The Pint Puncher stopped him from feasting on an entire carnival time and time again, so he decided, whenever that brat showed up, he'd drop everything and get to prepping him for his stomach, from "tenderizing" him to "covering him in spices," before he eats him in one bite. For some reason, he's started to wear gold colored wrestling shorts. One of his most dangerous and humiliating moves is the Dutch Oven, in which he traps foes in the back of his pants and farts all over them.

Helen: a hippo the size of a van. She came to believe that money is used to control humans, so she tries to steal as much as she can, firmly believing that anyone that denies her money is just too weak to control anyone. She tries to prove that by beating up, or otherwise humiliating, anyone that denies her. Apparently, she received the power of powerful gas, delivering belches strong enough to break brick and smelly enough to almost instantly knock out most people. She also delivers farts that can either propel her or blast foes away. Her gas also likes to cling to wherever she releases it. She can control the power or stench of her gas in order to maximize torture. She's seen squishing people under her butt, trapping people in her butt and farting (with farts weak enough to keep them trapped in between), even swallowing people with either end. She also likes to use her tongue a lot. She wears purple panties and a hot pink tank top.

Felicia: a fox the size of an amazoness. She boasts d cup breasts and two butt cheeks the size of cantaloupes. She acquired the ability of elasticity, enabling her to stretch or expand any body part a set amount. Having been forced into hiding as a fox before she earned her powers, she uses her powers to bully anyone else so she doesn't feel as low as she felt back then. She doesn't wear anything. She can throw punches and kicks up to a mile away, but she more often likes to bring opponents to her, either grabbing them with her hands or legs, or wrapping her tongue around them to pull them close. She likes to squeeze opponents by expanding her breasts or butt or legs and wrapping them around prey. There are also times when she swallows targets, using her tongue to ensnare prey, expanding her head to contain them, then expanding her throat and stomach to swallow them. She's occasionally seen contracting her form to squeeze around prey in her stomach, just to make them as uncomfortable as possible.

Hank: a honey badger the size of the average male. He often wears a black thong to show off his buttocks and bulge. He can now use his stench to hypnotize prey into doing what he wants, no matter how sexual or demeaning. Since he never got in a relationship as a normal honey badger, he intends to collect an entire harem, men or women, to serve his beck and call. He performs a wide range of attacks to subdue prey, from farting at them, to burping at them, to making them sniff his feet or armpits, any whiff around this guy is likely to render anyone submissive.

Who is the Pint Puncher going to fight?

You have the following choices:

1. Borris

2. Helen

3. Felicia

4. Hank

5. More options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2184110-The-Roster