*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Princess Peach costume
  2. The story begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093396-New-Bod---A-TG-story/cid/2268352-Princess-Peach-costume
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2093396
A TG/TF story about a college student facing trials of the mind and body.
This choice: Princess Peach costume  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Princess Peach costume

    by: Nerdie
...the gaudy, pink Princess Peach dress. You had bought it for your girlfriend, back when you were dating, although you can't remember if she'd worn it to any cons or costume parties. This mysterious "Contract Provider" can't really expect you to wear something like this, right? This was ridiculous! Still, you can't leave your apartment naked. With the local convention, maybe people won't give you too many mocking looks. Men dress up as sailor scouts and princesses all the time at those things, just for laughs.

Relenting, you push your way into the poofy dress. Its hard to zip up the back, but you manage to stuff yourself into the costume. The dress is long enough that it covers your entire body, although your hairy legs are still visible. You're just a little too tall for this thing and you look absurd. Yet soon, something odd happens. Is the room...growing larger? You look down and realize that the opposite is true: you are shrinking. That's not the only thing you notice. You brush your growing hair out of your eyes as you stare at your skin. It's becoming softer, the hue changing subltly. You can't seem to feel any of the changes as they happen, only by looking down are you noticing your thinner waist, your growing hips, your expanding breasts. Before you can really register what's happened, it's over.

Strands of blonde hair fall over your eyes again and its only when you push it aside that you recognize the oddity of this. You've always had brown hair, not a bright blonde! Its soft and silky in your hands, which you also realize are smaller than ever before. You pull off your white gloves for a closer look and find dainty hands with long nails. Your gaze moves to the mirror, to examine your new face in detail. A much smaller, softer face looks back at you. Long blonde hair, with lengthy eyelashes for your wide eyes. You spy traces of eyeshadow, blush, and even pink lipstick for your bigger lips. Almost your entire body has shrunk into this cute body.

Dreading to see what you find, you feel your hips and chest for any change. Just as you feared, your hips have expanded and you've grown breasts. And if you had to wager, certain other body parts had completely vanished. You're very reluctant to touch anything else, but you feel your chest and lower body experimentally, to try and get some kind of understanding. Your chest is rather average-sized, but it helps your figure look as hourglass-like as it does. Your butt and hips, on the other hand, are quite large and impressive, although its mostly the dress. Its supposed to make you look flattering, of course. Beneath all this, your figure is a little more demure.

You spin around in the circle, watching the dress twirl around you. All these observations have confirmed what you suspected: you are now the splitting image of Princess Peach. At least the dress looks much more natural on you. You'd hate to draw too much attention to yourself. But how on earth did this happen? Some kind of magic spell, or curse? You return to the note, desperate to find some answers.

"Dear Mr. Cobb,

So, you've noticed your new power, eh? Now, whenever you try to wear clothing that doesn't fit you, you'll change to fit the clothing! Right now you're stuck as Princess Peach; not even wearing other clothing will change you back. If you want your stuff and your original body, you need to get yourself to the convention near your apartment complex, and win first place in the Cosplay Contest. The prize is a key that unlocks this box.

There are, of course, other methods of solving the trial and we're curious to see if you manage to find them. Good luck.

Sincerely,
Contract Providers"

"P.S. Be careful with your choices from now on. Stray thoughts about how you'd like to change can easily become a reality. All further changes will make your mind slip further and further into the Peach persona. If you fall too far before getting the key, there will be dire consequences."


Well this is just downright baffling. They want you to go through all these tests? What for? How did they even manage something like this? Maybe you should head to the Cosplay Contest, it might be the only clue you've got.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nerdie (UN: nerdman42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093396-New-Bod---A-TG-story/cid/2268352-Princess-Peach-costume