*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2200507-an-exerciser-looking-for-a-cushion
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2093511
Save the town from a hypnotic skunk lady. But first, save yourself.
This choice: ...an exerciser looking for a "cushion"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

...an exerciser looking for a "cushion"

    by: Unknown
You turn around to see who was tapping on your shoulder and you see a woman, a very curvy and shapely one at that. She had blond hair, a massive pair of breasts, some thick thighs and what looks like a seriously massive badonka-donk, and she was wearing a one-piece latex leotard as her workout clothes. She huffs a bit as if she’s out of breath, “I’m really beat from all this exercise.” Then you notice a devious smile cross her face, “Maybe you can help me.”

You back up and nervously chuckle, “A-actually I think I gotta go, I think I hear someone calling me.” The woman then grabs you forcibly by the shoulders, “Oh, but you haven’t even gotten acquainted with my butt yet.” Before you even have the chance to react she pushes you down to the ground and in a matter of seconds her juicy butt slams into your face. Soon enough your head is wedged between her latex clad ass. She clenches and jiggles her cheeks around you as you wait in terror for her next move.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2200507-an-exerciser-looking-for-a-cushion