*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Feeding Frenzy
  2. The school
  3. Something else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2201142-Feeding-Frenzy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2093511
Save the town from a hypnotic skunk lady. But first, save yourself.
This choice: You’re in the cafeteria, and lunch doesn’t seem to be agreeing with these women  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Feeding Frenzy

    by: Unknown
The school was nothing like you remember it. None of the lights functioned, leaving its interior ominously dark and desolate. Debris were draped across the cafeteria; doors ripped from their hinges, tables flipped, decorations scattered upon the floor. In the darkness, you can vaguely make out the movement of limbs, gnarled green furs, and twisted forms that seem to move and writhe unnaturally.

You stood there for a second, unable to comprehend what you were seeing, until your eyes adjusted to the darkness. Then, you saw them -- sitting at the tables of the cafeteria were over a dozen alien/animal women! You had never seen so many in one place before!

You immediately rush for cover, hiding behind a counter on the other side of the cafeteria. You sit there for a while, holding your breath, but luckily, it seemed none of them had spotted you. As you sit in your hiding spot, you curse yourself for having been so reckless, wandering right into the alien’s base of operations! You look at your watch, and realize why there was so many aliens in the cafeteria.

It was dinner time.

This must be where they come to eat! You were now trapped with a bunch of hungry alien women! You couldn’t rush back to the exit, you would be spotted for sure. You just had to wait for them all to leave.

You curiously peek out of your hiding place, watching them as they sat around talking. You had rarely seen the animal women up close and personal before. Half of them were green, feline women with long tails, but there were also women that resembled horses, cows, reptiles, canines… everything you could imagine. Just like real animals, they were covered in fur, had snouts and tails, and ran the gamut in height from 6 to 12 feet.

Some of the animal women were thin and sylphlike, while some were more curvy and plump. But even though their physiques varied, their bodies were all comparable to supermodels, with flawless bodies and hourglass figures dominated by their humongous breasts and booties. They looked like they must have been genetically designed for beauty, as they were more bewitching than most any human women you’ve ever seen.

As you watched them sit around, talking and laughing with each other, you couldn’t help but grow to find them surprisingly attractive. But you tried to ignore those feelings -- they were evil aliens, after all, and wouldn’t hesitate to drag you back to their weird spaceship.

As your eyes adjusted to the darkness, you noticed that all their bellies seemed huge, like they had all stuffed themselves to the brim. The women seemed content rubbing their own bellies, as their bellies writhed and undulated, as if something was moving around inside their stomachs. You were confused about this for a moment, but turned your attention when another cat lady emerged into the room.

The woman was dressed up like a stereotypical chef, and was carrying one of those giant trays in her hand. You gasp when you saw one of the school’s students lying on the tray, restrained so he couldn't run away or speak. “Your meal, madame,” the cat lady announced, presenting the tray to a tall, chubby crocodile woman.

“About time!” the crocodile woman complains, frustrated she got her dinner last. You watch in horror as the woman picks up the student on her tray, and yawns open her immense crocodile jaws, placing the boy’s foot on her tongue near the back of her mouth. He wriggles futilely as he stares down the woman’s throat, and shudders in disgust as she lets out one massive belch directly onto his face.

The tall crocodile woman easily holds the boy’s sides as she maneuvers him around until his toes are touching the back of her throat. She takes a swallow with one massive gluk, and her powerful throat muscles immediately latch onto his feet, most of his legs disappearing into her throat with a single swallow. You watch in terror and awe as the woman takes another swallow. Now, he was up to his waist in her tight, dark throat, and the rest of his body was lying on his tongue.

The woman seemed to swallow him down easily, acting like it was no big deal, like she was just eating a hamburger or something. She had obviously done this many times before. The boy seemed disgusted by the small of her meaty, swamp breath, and the thick, sticky saliva that covered most of his body.

With another swallow, only his head remained outside of her throat. You saw his face at the back of her mouth, and marveled at the sight of her throat bulging to seemingly impossible proportions. She paused for a few minutes, letting the boy have one last glimpse at the outside world before taking another swallow, plunging him into darkness.

You gasped quietly as you watched the boy get dropped into the crocodile woman’s stomach. Her belly stretched and extended easily to accommodate for its new ‘guest’, and you could clearly see the outline of her prey’s body as he squirmed around. “Mm! You cats are right -- kids are the most delicious snack in the universe,” she says, as she pats her huge belly.

You realize that every single alien woman in this cafeteria had a student squirming around in their belly, and they all were laughing and chatting as they teased and digested their ‘dinner’. This must be what the aliens eat! You had always wondered about that. “But I wish he wouldn’t wriggle so much. It always gives me--” before she can say it, you can audibly hear a wet fart break free from the woman’s massive derriere.

As you heard this, you suddenly realized how disgusting the room smelled. These aliens were flatulent enough, but their ‘dinner’ must double their gassiness. The whole room was filled with over a dozen huge women who were constantly farting and belching, as they futilely massaged their sore stomachs. The cacophony of farts and gas immediately invaded your nostrils, and made you light-headed.

You duck back into hiding, trying to process what was going on. You again considered making a break for the door. You didn’t know how much longer you could stand this smell -- if you stayed here much longer, you might pass out.

Then again, if you get caught while trying to escape… well, it was dinner time, and YOU were on the menu!

You have the following choices:

1. You make a break for it!

2. You stay in hiding!

3. You pass out from the smell!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2201142-Feeding-Frenzy