*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The school
  2. Something else
  3. Where'd she go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2199898-The-school
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2093511
Save the town from a hypnotic skunk lady. But first, save yourself.
This choice: The school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The school

    by: Unknown
You decide to head for the school, you’ve heard rumors that the Queen was going to make that her new home base, only second to her mothership. If that was the case then going to the school was your best shot at finding her… it was also your best shot at ending up as some girls booty cushion or an alien snack. So you have to proceed with caution. You exit the dumpster and sprint as quietly as you can towards the school.

You’re not quite sure where the main entrance is so you pick the first door you can find. You quietly open the door and shut it. Turning around you see where you’ve ended up in the school, and it’s not good. This place is swarming with anthro and human women… but where are you exactly?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2199898-The-school