*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2249024-Go-to-the-locker-rooms
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2093511
Save the town from a hypnotic skunk lady. But first, save yourself.
This choice: Go to the locker rooms  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go to the locker rooms

    by: YaltenJosh
After checking the places out, you decide to look in the locker rooms for the Queen. Maybe she just finished a workout you think to yourself, and sneak over to the lockers, narrowly avoiding a few anthros and women. As you reached the entrance, you heard some women approaching from inside the locker rooms. In fear, you hid behind a rack for small weights and dumbbells and waited for them to leave.

A large horse woman and orca woman walked out of the lockers together and away from your position talking about how they both wanted a boy slave. You sigh in relief that you hid in time. Just as you were about to get up, you notice a busty zebra lady who had just finished her workout headed to the locker rooms. She was fairly tall and legs were muscular and thick. I could use her as cover! you thought. When she got close enough, you crawled out from behind the rack and ran behind the zebra, ducking behind her to hide yourself even further. Her stench was raunchy, no doubt having a hard workout.

You finally reach the lockers and the smell smacks you in the face. The smell of hundreds of women's sweaty clothes, gas, musk and other sorts of scents all mixing into one in one enclosed room. You put your shirt over your nose to avoid smelling it and hide behind a trash can to evaluate yourself. Looking around, you notice the showers and a sauna. Perhaps the queen went to clean herself off after her workout, or maybe she went to relax in the sauna. You think over your options.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Showers

2. Sauna

3. Uh-oh, you're caught!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 YaltenJosh (UN: yaltenbased at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2249024-Go-to-the-locker-rooms