*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where'd she go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2196253-Whered-she-go
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2093511
Save the town from a hypnotic skunk lady. But first, save yourself.
Chapter #1

Where'd she go?

    by: nobody495
It's been a week, and the skunk lady, calling herself Queen, has taken control of almost every woman in the city. In addition, you have no idea where she's holed up. You're hiding in a dumpster, hoping you don't run into any of Queen's mind controlled minions. You consider your options. The three building you immediately thought of having a lot of people she could take control of are the casino, the rec center, and her spaceship. The casino has a lot of people gambling, waitresses dressed up like playboy bunnies, and has recently gotten a white female tiger with black stripes. The rec center features workout equipment and a swimming area, so there are women working up a sweat and dressed up in swimsuits. The spaceship is crawling with her army of green cats.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the casino

2. Go to the rec center

3. Go to her spaceship

4. Uh oh, some one finds you

5. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2196253-Whered-she-go