*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093938-Cartoon-Tickle-Prison/cid/2816523-Have-him-raspberries-on-his-belly
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2093938
Some famous cartoon characters are tickle punished in a special tickle prison
This choice: Have him raspberries on his belly...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Have him raspberries on his belly...

    by: Bulahdi
"Alright, boy..." the guard took a step back and admired their work, "You've got a ticklish tum, huh?" they slid a finger around Gumball's belly button, making him snicker, "I got something special for ya"

"Ohh...." the blue cat panted, "Come on! Haven't I had enough?"

A blindfold was draped over his eyes, serving as his response. Gumball whined quietly and sucked in his tummy, which was hard to do as he was still gasping for breath.

"Hope you feel exposed enough..." the guard straddled his waist, adding their own weight to the mattress Gumball was sprawled out upon, "Because I really want you to feel this"

They bent over and began kissing Gumball's belly. Even that was enough to get him giggling, attesting to his tummy's ticklishness, but the ordeal was as embarrassing as it was ticklish. A big grin spread across his face, getting wider whenever his belly button was touched. This kissing went on for minutes, giving the cat time to catch his breath and let his guard down. He was taken completely by surprise when the guard took a deep breath and blew the largest raspberry he'd ever felt directly over his navel.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the young cat cried, "NOHOHOHOHO! NOT THAHAHAHAHAHAT!"

The guard ignored him, and proceeded to blow raspberry after raspberry over his outstretched tummy. He suddenly felt more exposed than ever, and he became even more fearful at this point of his punishment. His tummy was his weak spot, and raspberries were particularly effective at disabling him. It only took a minute for him to lose the strength even to wiggle, at which point the guard cranked up the heat by wiggling their fingers up and down his slim sides.

The guard only wants to raise the intensity. Next they...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Raspberries Gumball's tummy until he passes out

2. Begins licking his belly button while tickling his armpits

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bulahdi (UN: bulahdi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flappybob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093938-Cartoon-Tickle-Prison/cid/2816523-Have-him-raspberries-on-his-belly