*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093938-Cartoon-Tickle-Prison/cid/2669862-Picked-up-a-feather-and-started-on-Gumball
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2093938
Some famous cartoon characters are tickle punished in a special tickle prison
This choice: Picked up a feather and started on Gumball's tummy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Picked up a feather and started on Gumball'...

    by: Yeetus124
The guard picked up a long feather and brushed it along Gumball's stomach which made his ears twitch. He tried not to laugh and succeeded for about 5 minutes. The brush just tickled too much as every bristle sent a tickle shock all throughout his body. Gumball could feel himself losing the battle.

Then, the guard grabbed another feather and began on his sides. Gumball started to lose and giggled. His feet began to kick and he felt laughter building up.

Stohohohop tihihihihihicklihihng me. I cahahahan't take ihihihit! The guard began brushing harder resulting in heavier laughter by Gumball.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA plehehehease STOHOHOHOP! Gumball felt every brush and stroke as his ears twitched like crazy. His tail curled and wrapped his stomach to try to block the brush but to no avail. The feather on the sides then began to slowly move towards the paws.

Nohohohoho plehehehease! Nohohohohot my AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The feather slowly stoked his paws. It slipped between the toes and dusted his soles. He wiggled and curled his toes and thrashed around to try to get away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEASE! I HAVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAD ENOUGH! Gumball yelled. He squirmed and thrashed with all his might and twitched his ears vigorously. He was about to pee.

The guard decided to kick it up a notch. Next the guard...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tickled him with a feather duster...

2. Have him raspberries on his belly...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yeetus124 (UN: alex000001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flappybob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093938-Cartoon-Tickle-Prison/cid/2669862-Picked-up-a-feather-and-started-on-Gumball