*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Five Planets
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094789-The-Colonist-Planets-Revised/cid/2203236-The-Five-Planets
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jeary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2094789
You are one of the first to inhabit a planet other than earth. Fifty people were chosen.
Chapter #1

The Five Planets

    by: Jeary
You were one of the fifty Colonist chosen to inhabit one of five planets each one of these planet's was in a different solar system making it difficult for you to choose fortunately you were able to and for the last year you have been preparing for this planet. Automated drones explored a bit of these planets to determine various factors that may be known or unknown. Including to determine if there were any natives on the planet or what you would know as alien life forms. The drones searched for water, and food sources. When they came back they had five different planets that you could choose from.

The first of which was a planet that was named by your people as "Crimson Gaia". This planet was the largest of the five to be found. The planet according to the drone reports had told you that it had ten continents on it. However only one of them was fully explored by the drones, oddly enough it was the only drone to come back. Crimson Gaia was also described to have many plants and wildlife with various shades of red. Gravity upon this planets was five times greater than that of earth, as well as the planet itself being five times bigger. As far as any signs of alien life forms or natives. It had been conclude undetermined.

The second planet the drones have reported however was quite different from the previous planet and was only three times bigger than the earth. this planet also had three times the gravity of the planet. The planet's wildlife on this planet were not red, but instead purple. This planet was known to have actually less continents than earth but however they were much bigger all four of them. There were also signs of alien or native life, but none were seen by the drones. The drones weather conditions report that living on this planet would be especially hard during the winter season, fortunately there were several thermal induced caves people could live in during that period.

The Third planet was the most earth like and was given the name Second Earth. Like it's name suggest this was the most earth like of the planets and it even had a similar gravity and number of continents. While the number of continents were the same there shape was different. This planet has the highest chance of meeting alien or native life forms.

The fourth planet was slightly smaller than that of earth, and had slightly less gravity, but not much to make much of a difference. It had three large continents and was much more bluish than that of our earth. The three continents did indeed seem to connect to each other. However the rest of the planet as the drones had described this one was a Tropical paradise. Since all the continents were close to the equator of this planet making it quite warm and pleasant. This planet however showed no signs of native life forms at all. However it would be a paradise for people to live in as long as your not the type that likes large exploration's that is.

The final and fifth planet to choose from was the smallest and lightest gravity of all the planet's. This planet only had zero continent's instead it had many various islands, some larger and some smaller but none bigger. Similar to the previous planet however was that the weather here was also tropical, at least in some islands. Other islands had different types of weather. In fact the weather seemed quite unstable at times. Fortunately though it was nothing to severe.

After you viewed all five option you finally knew which planet you were going to pick as the one that you decided to live out the rest of your life on. For that reason you decided to choose the....

You have the following choices:

1. Crimson Gaia

2. Fushcia Planet

3. Second Earth

4. Tropical Planet

5. Weather Planet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094789-The-Colonist-Planets-Revised/cid/2203236-The-Five-Planets