*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Second Earth
  2. The Five Planets
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094789-The-Colonist-Planets-Revised/cid/2203247-Second-Earth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jeary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2094789
You are one of the first to inhabit a planet other than earth. Fifty people were chosen.
This choice: Second Earth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Second Earth

    by: Jeary
Not wanting to deal with a greater gravity or anything like that planet similar to earth and even called second Earth was just the planet you would want to visit. Choosing this planet and getting accepted wasn't an easy task however. This planet would no likely be the easiest of all the five that were chosen to inhabit. You couldn't even wait and hoped that you did find alien or native life form's. After all it was the most likely according to report the drones that traveled to the planet gave. You and the colonist relax and within a year arrive upon your destination. It wasn't long after you arrived on Second Earth that you began to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094789-The-Colonist-Planets-Revised/cid/2203247-Second-Earth