*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Seach for Life
  2. Second Earth
  3. The Five Planets
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094789-The-Colonist-Planets-Revised/cid/2203889-The-Seach-for-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jeary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2094789
You are one of the first to inhabit a planet other than earth. Fifty people were chosen.
This choice: Search for people native to this planet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Seach for Life

    by: Jeary
You immediately began looking around for any clues that would relate to you what would be known as alien life forms. However to Second Earth they would be the natives and you would be the alien, a fat that you were still getting used to. You look around the planet as you exited the transport and saw several creatures that were similar to that of Earth, yet they were also somewhat uniquely different.

Each plant, tree, animal and herb or fruit that grew on this planet would tell you various things about the natives of this world. You didn't want to interrupt the other colonist so you continued looking and observing everything Second Earth had to offer. Many of the colonist that arrived you had their own agenda as well.

" You know we can help you do what you are doing right?" A man asked.

" I know, but I prefer doing this myself, besides we don't know anything about the natives of this planet, especially whether they would be hostile or friendly towards us." You replied.

" Sure, but you really should come with us, we are the only people who will be at this planet for a long while, and there should not be any harm in hanging out with the rest of the Colonists." The man told you insisting that you go and get to know the rest of the colonist. From his persistence you could tell that he wasn't the type to exactly just give up. Even when things would get tough. You reluctantly decide to get to know your fellow Colonist. Despite being much more into running into intelligent life on the planet than interacting with others.

" Hello there, I saw you ran off as soon as the transport left, you must have really been eager to study the life on this planet. It is fascinating after all. You can call me Bridget." Bridget said to you as you entered where the other colonist were.

" What do you know about it? I am sure you are just interested on having a good time, rather than boring old study." You said inconsiderately.

Bridget then puffed out and got a little red after that comment. " Don't just assume things on your own! I happen to be quite the Biologist!" Bridget told you after being offended by your words. It was not long after that you....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Apologized to Bridget

*Noteb*
2. Ignored Bridget

*Noteb*
3. Avoided the Others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeary has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094789-The-Colonist-Planets-Revised/cid/2203889-The-Seach-for-Life