*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2219253-Its-a-big-one-you-shrink-down-to-an-inch-
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2097711
Your party gets bigger than you expected
This choice: It's a big one, you shrink down to an inch or smaller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's a big one, you shrink down to an inch ...

    by: sarashrunk
You feel yourself start to shrink faster, looking up you watch as Yukiko's chin passes you, then her neck, shoulders, breasts (which seem to be increasing in size due to your dwindling frame), and you look up to see her face get farther away.

Yukiko is scared, and puts her hands up to her mouth in surprise. Finally, after watching her crotch pass by you, it begins to hit you how small you are getting. You watch as he knees pass you, and you get closer to her feet. When you stop shrinking, you ended up at a mere 1 inch tall. You see her big toe in front of you, the same height as you, and now you're afraid of ending up underneath it. Yukiko crouches downto get a better look at you, and you cower in fear of the now massive form of her getting closer and hanging above you.

"Wow! Look you, Ben!" Her voice rings in your ears, forcing you to cover them. "You're so cute!"

You yell back up at her, hoping that she can hear you, "Yukiko, please, help me!" With a smile, Yukiko decides....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sarashrunk (UN: sarashrunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whodon Eit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2219253-Its-a-big-one-you-shrink-down-to-an-inch-