*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yukiko, with a slightly worried expression
  2. The party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2219215-Yukiko-with-a-slightly-worried-expression
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2097711
Your party gets bigger than you expected
This choice: Yukiko, with a slightly worried expression  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Yukiko, with a slightly worried expression

    by: Whodon Eit
"Um, Ben?" You heard from behind you. You turn around and find Yukiko standing behind you. "Are you feeling okay?" She asked, giving you a worried expression.

"I feel fine, why do you ask?" You said to her, confused about why she would ask. Did it look like that shot was too much for you?

"It's just....um...well," she starts, seeming to have trouble finding the right words. "Well, I remember you being taller."

You look at Yukiko and examine her. Taller? What did she mean by that? But then you realized, you normally were looking down at her, but now you were looking her right in the eyes. "Oh my god..." You mumbled, completely in shock. "Are you wearing heels or something?" You ask her, hoping the answer was yes.

"No, of course not." She said, gesturing to her feet. You looked down at them, and saw a pair of navy blue Converse, not something that would add to her height. Suddenly, you feel lightheaded but it quickly passes. You look back up at her. Wait, up?

You were staring directly at her mouth. Half a head shorter than you just were. Suddenly, Yukiko grabs your hand and says "quick, let's go to your room, figure out what's going on." And she pulls you along with her, her strength obviously more than you have with your smaller frame. Once you get to your room, she turned around and asked what was happening.

"I don't know, I just felt dizzy and all of a sudden I shrank." You didn't want to believe it. Can this really be happening? People can't shrink, can they? Suddenly, you get lightheaded again...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Whodon Eit (UN: whodoneitnow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whodon Eit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2219215-Yukiko-with-a-slightly-worried-expression