*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2302855-Trying-to-hide
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2097711
Your party gets bigger than you expected
This choice: Someone comes in to figure out where you went  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Trying to hide

    by: Whodon Eit
Your vision fades as you see Yukiko inch up higher than before. Everything came back when you reached her shoulders. Then, behind her, you heard someone move the door handle. You looked back up at Yukiko, who now almost towered over you, and pleaded with her. "Please, hide me, quick. I can't trust anyone else."

Yukiko gave you a slight nod, showing her understanding. She hurried you into your closet, told you to stay quiet and closed it back up, leaving you in the dark. From outside, you heard the door open and Yukiko greet whoever was there.

"Oh," you heard, "Hi Rachel. Did you need something?" She sounded so innocent, like nothing abnormal was happening.

"Hey, Yuki, I thought I saw Ben come in here." Of course Rachel would be looking for you, she never could leave you alone.

"Umm," You could tell Yukiko was hesitant. She wasn't one to lie, but you prayed she would come through for you. "No, it was just me. I needed to grab something. Sorry."

You wanted to pay more attention to what was happening out there, but you were suddenly overcome with dizzyness again. You couldn't see anything except the small slit of light from the other room​, you couldn't hear anything that was happening outside. You had no idea what size you were now, and you became terrified.

All of a sudden, the door started to open, and you saw....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Whodon Eit (UN: whodoneitnow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whodon Eit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2302855-Trying-to-hide