*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 4 inches
  2. Fast
  3. It's just dyed water, right?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2940807-4-inches
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2097711
Your party gets bigger than you expected
This choice: 4 inches  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

4 inches

    by: PhoenixFire
"What the hell? How did this happen!" You gazed up in awe at Rachel's towering body. She had you cornered against the bedhead, with her thighs blocking you on both sides.

"Tiny tiny Ben. The day has finally come yea? It's just me and tiny old you now." Rachel's devilish smile froze you in place and her seductive eyes latched onto yours. "I'll tell it like it is Ben. I'm going to fuck you...HARD. I'm gonna fuck you until I explode all over this bed, and then I'm gonna keep fucking you."

In an instant you were pinned beneath her finger. "You're insane! This crazy shit is why I left you in the first place you goddamn bitch!"

"You might want to chose your words carefully Ben." Her giant finger nail smashed against your skull, sending you into a daze. "They might just be your last."

There was no hesitation. Rachel grabbed your helpless body between her fingers and jammed you straight into her pussy. Her fingers pressing, shoving, crushing you against her walls. You were already drowning in her fluids, grasping at every bit of air you could latch on to. You could feel her waist moving as she rubbed faster and faster. Her moaning intensified. "Yes...YES!!!" Rachel's warm fluids flooded over you with intense pressure like a powerful wave crashing against the shore. For what felt like hours, you were manhandled by your giant ex-girlfriend. Completely at her mercy. A lifetime had seemingly passed before you felt her fingers grasp onto your legs and you were dragged out of her pussy, or how you would describe it, the depths of hell.

You were motionless, feeling mutilated and raped.
"Fuck yea Ben. Now you know what it takes to please a woman like me."

You lay motionless in her palm. "I...I"

"What was that?"

"Please sto-"

"I don't think so Ben. You broke my heart. Now, I'll break your bones."

She flung you onto the floor. The impact sending further ripples of pain throughout your body. The sickening smile was back on her face. She sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs, and looked down to you. Her bare soul taunting you as you struggled to look up.

"Tell you what Ben. You've shown some improvements. I mean you DID make me cum this time so I'm feeling generous. I'll give you 10 seconds to run away. 10 seconds to keep your life Ben...Ready?"

You could hardly move, but desperately forced yourself to crawl against the floor. You needed to get as far away from her as possible.

"10!"

You couldn't stand, but pushed your body along as fast as you possible could.

"9."

You could feel blood and bruises all over you, but you're not giving yourself up to this bitch. Not just yet!

"8. Mmhmm." Rachel giggled at your pathetic attempt to escape.

Your body surges with adrenaline, and somehow, you force you broken body to stand.

"7."

You limp along, inching closer and closer to the door.

"6. Hmm. It seems you haven't given up Ben."

You begin to pick up speed. At this rate, you might just make it.

"Fiiive." she said more seductively than anything.

Your hope was vanquished as you heard her get up from the bed. Her footfalls thundered as she approached, sending you falling on your back, and just like that, she raised her foot over you, and two earth-shaking stomps flattened you like a pancake to the words "FUCK...YOU!"

You felt what was left of your body stuck against her sole, surrounded by your own blood. She dismissively pealed you off and flicked you onto the floor. Her stomping sounds against the wooden floor echoed through your ears as she marched out of the room.

"Enjoy the rest of the party loser."

Your pain was immeasurable, and every movement you made felt like death itself. You knew surely it was a miracle you were still alive, but you weren't ready to die. You knew you had to crawl somewhere. Do SOMETHING in order to save your life. Time was of the essence.


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to crawl down to the party.

*Noteb*
2. Try to crawl into another room.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PhoenixFire (UN: fanman5050 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whodon Eit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2940807-4-inches