*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maya, Towa, Ivy, Leona, Nina
  2. Choose Your Fighter!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2098857-Amazons-of-Gaming/cid/2220733-Maya-Towa-Ivy-Leona-Nina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2098857
25 of gaming's fiercest ladies are invited to a strange island for a stranger tournament.
This choice: Maya, Towa, Ivy, Leona, Nina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maya, Towa, Ivy, Leona, Nina

    by: BubbaZ85
Choose your fighter...

-Maya, Borderlands 2: A Vault Hunter from the dog-eat-dog world of Pandora, this Siren can beat you to a pulp and heal you just to beat you to a pulp again.

-Towa, Dragon Ball Online / Dragon Ball Xenoverse: The sister of the demon king Dabura, this scientist is known for using her dark magic to power up her underlings.

-Ivy Valentine, SoulCalibur series: Armed with her blade Valentine, she wishes to destroy the cursed blade Soul Edge and its minions.

-Leona Heidern, The King of Fighters series: This blue-haired soldier is no stranger to tournaments. She is known for slipping into a blood rage and attacking friend and foe.

-Nina Williams, Tekken series: This blonde diva is a skilled assassin, whether it's hand-to-hand or with weapons. She has faced the likes of Heihachi, Kazuya, and Ogre without a scratch.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Maya

2. Towa

*Noteb*
3. Ivy

*Noteb*
4. Leona

*Noteb*
5. Nina

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BubbaZ85 (UN: bubbaz85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2098857-Amazons-of-Gaming/cid/2220733-Maya-Towa-Ivy-Leona-Nina