*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. About the Villagers (Bachelors)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099528-Stardew-Valley---Gross--Gassy-Villagers/cid/2223471-About-the-Villagers-Bachelors
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2099528
The villagers of Stardew Valley get a little... filthy. How? You decide.
Chapter #1

About the Villagers (Bachelors)

    by: ProudEdemaRuh
Alex Mullner

Alex loves sports and hanging out at the beach. He is quite arrogant and brags to everyone that he is going to be a professional athlete. Is his cockiness just a facade to mask his crushing self-doubt? Is he using his sports dream to fill the void left by the disappearance of his parents? Or is he just a brazen youth trying to “look cool?" Since his mom, Clara, died Alex lives with his Grandparents, George and Evelyn. He is friends with Haley. He is somewhere between 17 - 19 years old.
Appearance: http://bit.ly/2e5bYaB


Elliot

Elliott lives alone in a cabin on the beach. He is a writer who dreams of one day writing a magnificent novel. He is a sentimental “romantic” with a tendency to go off onto flowery, poetic tangents. When he can afford it, he enjoys a strong beverage at the saloon. He arrived to Pelican Town only one year prior to the new farmer (an Original Character). He appears to be in his late 20s or early 30s.
Appearance: http://bit.ly/2dqzii5


Harvey

Harvey is the town doctor. He’s a little old for a bachelor, but he has a kind heart and a respected position in the community. He lives in a small apartment above the medical clinic, but spends most of his time working. You can sense a sadness about him, as if there’s something he’s not telling you. Harvey is friends with Maru through working together at the clinic. He can be seen standing with Maru at the Luau, and his dialogue at that time suggests that he has a crush on her. Harvey will dance with Maru for the flower dance if not with the player. Harvey is likely in his 40's.
Appearance: http://bit.ly/2e5mMn7


Sam

Sam is an outgoing, friendly guy who is brimming with youthful energy. He plays guitar and drums, and wants to start a band with Sebastian as soon as he has enough songs together. However, he does have a habit of starting ambitious projects and not finishing them. Sam is a little stressed about the impending return of his father, who has been away for years serving in the military. Sam is often in his bedroom practicing guitar, or spending time with his friend Sebastian. He works part time at JojaMart as well. He's also often in town playing his handheld video game or at the saloon playing pool. Sam lives with his mother Jodi and younger brother Vincent. He and Sebastian are close friends and often spend time together. Sam is likely between 17 - 19 years old.
Appearance: http://bit.ly/2dieF47


Sebastian

Sebastian is a rebellious loner who lives in his parents’ basement. He is Maru’s older half-brother, and feels like his sister gets all the attention and adoration of his mother Robin and step-father Demetrius, while he is left to rot in the dark. Robin sometimes calls him Sebby. He tends to get deeply absorbed in computer games, comic books, and sci-fi novels, and will sometimes spend great lengths of time pursuing these hobbies alone in his room. He can be a bit unfriendly to people he doesn’t know. He holds a lot of anger for his step-father, and the two argue frequently. Sebastian is good friends with Sam. Sebastian is likely between 17 and 19.
Appearance: http://bit.ly/2digqOV


Shane

Shane is often rude and unhappy. He works at JojaMart most days under the supervision of his manager, Morris, and after work he frequently spends his evenings in the saloon. He doesn't work on the weekend, and is frequently around the ranch in which he lives with his aunt Marnie and goddaughter Jas. He has a very dim outlook on life and struggles with alcoholism and depression, which he masks with rudeness and hatred. Shane is likely in his early 20's.
Appearance: http://bit.ly/2e5psky
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ProudEdemaRuh (UN: proudedemaruh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ProudEdemaRuh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099528-Stardew-Valley---Gross--Gassy-Villagers/cid/2223471-About-the-Villagers-Bachelors