*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099528-Stardew-Valley---Gross--Gassy-Villagers/cid/2223484-About-the-Villagers-Children--Animals
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2099528
The villagers of Stardew Valley get a little... filthy. How? You decide.
This choice: About the Villagers (Children & Animals)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

About the Villagers (Children & Animals)

    by: ProudEdemaRuh
Jas

Jas lives with her aunt Marnie on her ranch outside town. She's often seen alongside her friend Vincent, who is the only resident of town close to her age. Penny takes time to teach both Vincent and Jas at the museum since there's no school nearby. She is likely between 5 to 8 years old.
Appearance: http://bit.ly/2ebXdVo


Vincent

Vincent lives with his mother Jodi and his brother Sam. His father Kent is sometimes away (after he returns from active duty), but also lives with the family when he's in town. He's often seen alongside his friend Jas, who is the only resident of town close to his age. Penny takes time to teach both Vincent and Jas at the museum since there's no school nearby. He also has a crush on his teacher, Penny. He also has a bit of a sweet tooth, and struggles to read well. Vincent is likely between the ages of 6 and 9.
Appearance: http://bit.ly/2ddq4Hq


Dusty

Dusty is a fenced-in dog in Pelican Town that glowers at passers by from the darkness of his doghouse / box. The dog is a male, and is large and brown. He seems at ease with Alex around.




You will need to step back to the previous chapter to start the story or learn about other villagers and characters.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2099528-Stardew-Valley---Gross--Gassy-Villagers/cid/2223484-About-the-Villagers-Children--Animals