*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102176-Giantesses-Rule-The-World/cid/2257554-I-gotta-escape-from-this-cage
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2102176
All of the males have shrunk to 1 inch and some lucky ones shrunk to 1 foot. Good luck.
This choice: I gotta escape from this cage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I gotta escape from this cage

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
as you see tones of women walking around the store you think of all the stuff that people can do to you. at one inch people could do a lot of stuff to you. sometimes being one of the tinies that are 1 foot, there life is worse. when a giantess wants to have "fun" (sex) with a one inch tiny they are more than likely to get lost in the massive caves oftheir captives. but a 1 foot tiny is big enough.


As you look around the cage you try to find a way out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. you see a hole just big enough ( or little)

2. you cant find away out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102176-Giantesses-Rule-The-World/cid/2257554-I-gotta-escape-from-this-cage