*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2106181-Youre-Mickey-and-Minnies-Little-One/cid/2671986-A-little-girls-room-and-youre-in-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2106181
You entered Toon Town, where Mickey and Minnie live. And somehow, you're their child.
This choice: A little girl's room.... and you're in a little girls bed.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A little girl's room.... and you're in ...

    by: JS
Everything was set up for a little girl’s dream. The walls were a soft pink, and there were pictures of flowers with .... is that Minnie Mouse picking them? Anyways, they were plastered all over the walls. There was a play area in the room with little girl toys and everything. You also saw a child's TV sitting on a girl’s drawer. As, you began to sit up, you felt a crinkle on your bottom. That made you shoot up in surprise. You uncovered yourself from the blanket that was on you. And were in for a bit of a shock. You saw that you were in a pink onsie PJ's, but they could not hide was underneath. You were wearing padding. More then likely what you called in your world Goodnites, but puffier. but that wasn't the thing that shocked you most.

You saw your feet, and they were no longer your normal bare skin feet, but feet that had black fur covering them. You pinched them to make sure they were yours, and you felt the pinch which told you two things.

One, they were your feet, and two, this was no dream. You had been cartoonized, and were apparently a little girl who was still in need of potty training.

You don't know why, but you didn't feel alarmed enough to scream. It was more like a dream coming true. You were young again, and apparently you were a cartoon now. Your dream was about to come true even more as the door begins to open.......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JS (UN: yingyangjesse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talcane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2106181-Youre-Mickey-and-Minnies-Little-One/cid/2671986-A-little-girls-room-and-youre-in-