*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kiko Yoshida
  2. While you were sleeping
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108212-Memory-transfer-body-swap/cid/2638476-Kiko-Yoshida
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2108212
You are diagnosed with a fatal illness. Your only hope is a new machine that swaps memory
This choice: Kiko Yoshida  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kiko Yoshida

    by: Mr. George
You read the name on the board, unsure how to pronounce it. Your lips moving softly, your dry throat rasping over the sounds. Eyes still blurry and hard to focus, you spot a glass of water on the bedside unit. Fingers trembling on contact with the cool glass, you see how skinny your arm is now. You also try and ignore the shifting of your chest. You drain the glass in a few deep gulps, thirst your immediate priority, and the easiest solved.

Returning the empty glass to the unit, your fingers glisten with the moisture from the glass. You suspect that you're now a woman. Trying not to sound or feel sexist, this is your life-line, your way forward.

Slipping your legs from beneath the sheets, you feel the chill room air, as you allow them to hang out the side of the bed. Your new bust announcing undeniably that you're now a woman. Bending your feet, your toes still can't reach the tiled floor. Cursing to yourself, you realise you must be quite petite now.

Muscles work in your cheeks as you clench your teeth. Now, you're cute! You want to spit, cute women aren't taken seriously. But you hop from the bed.

The answering bounce from your chest as you land reminding you of other things that ensure a woman isn't taken seriously. Your bare ass presses against the chromed bar of the bed. Tottering forward, you feel the swish of your hips, and the sway of your bust on even those few steps. Heading to the window, you want to see the world, getting closer you see the woman in the half-light.... your reflection.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4d/fc/93/...

Your sense of proportions must be off with this new body. But 'damn!' she's stacked. Your appreciative male opinion followed seconds later by your stomach chilling knot. 'Damn it, I'm stacked!', a queasy realisation. Breaking the hypnotic appeal of the woman in the glass, you turn your back on her. Turning back towards the bed, you see you're no longer alone...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Westway123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108212-Memory-transfer-body-swap/cid/2638476-Kiko-Yoshida