*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Squashee: Female
  2. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2264997-Squashee-Female
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Squashee: Female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Squashee: Female

    by: pedro01
Here's the first of these which can be any age of the squashee's part;

Claire: 16 years old, 5'4, 145lbs, brown hair, and brown eyes. Claire is starting to new role as the babysitter. She always wanted to look after kids, no matter what age in some sense, and making sure that they'll be much comfortable when their parents be away. But the reality is, that it would be her first babysitting role that one family needed to look after their only child, which is something she's never seen someone so big and obese like that.

Alice: 9 years old, 4'3, 48lbs, Blonde hair, and blue eyes. Alice is a middle child of the three, and is the only thin looking child, as far as this scenario was concerned. Although she felt happy when she's out and about or on her own in the meantime, but she would be turning worried and scared when her brothers are at home or with her. Not just any brothers in fact, but they're both huge and obese, they love to squash her in every way, even taking turns for that matter, just for fun.

Sarah: 21 years old, 5'6, 160lbs, brown hair, and hazel eyes. Known as Miss Smith, Sarah is starting life as a school teacher. She had a job whilst she was good at teaching these young students in age, to which she always wanted to be when she had grown up. Upon the first day though, things seems to be fine indeed, apart from when she had meet the biggest kid in school, who looked fatter over 500lbs and looked so much taller than Sarah herself. That's where things would be getting worse as she's starting to felt weak from that astonishment and wondered what this kid wants to her.

Mary, 10 years old, 4'6, 55'bs, black hair, and blue eyes. Mary was a happy get going girl in some sense. He's the only child of the family and had a perfect record on some grades at school. But school would always be Mary's nightmare on many things, expect one kid in particular, who is nothing more but a bully. Not just that, but a obese, humongous bully, who thinks runs this place, by stealing snacks, and even sits on them for good measure, and Mary is the bully's favorite victim.

You have the following choices:

1. Claire

2. Alice

*Noteb*
3. Sarah

*Noteb*
4. Mary

5. More Squashee Girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2264997-Squashee-Female